Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What if?

Started by raburgeson, September 05, 2006, 09:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitRAKE

Very interesting suggestion of the chamber tuning. This could also explain the chamber temperature remaining within a certain range - relatively low for amount of gas produced. Not to mention impedance matching is suppose to maximize power transfer. What frequency and why seems to be the 50 Trillion dollar question. Wish I knew more about how water responds to electricity. Maybe it has something to do with the bubbles as getting them out of the way seems to be highly desirable.

I've been with the same woman for a few years and we pace off our territory regularly. ;D Currently, I have agreed to do all the laundry in return for the garage (location of washer/dryer) being off limits (i.e. she is not allow to even speak of the state the garage is in, lol). Damn, it that ain't a win-win scenario I don't know what is. 8)
Energy might not be FREE, but the universe has been building it up for billions of years - the fact that we exist means it is availble to us.

raburgeson

There seems to be a trick to this somehow, I took a auto coil (32,000 volt stock GM V8 truck) and thinking about the ether theory I fired the coil through the water using simple stainless cleaning pads as elements. I was running the coil at 533.33... hertz. I was watching a shock wave go through the water, I only got to run my circuit 5 minutes ( I started to get incredibly sick) The water seemed to have visible shock waves going through it. I produced no hydrogen at all during this run. I got down close and inspected the pads then lifted the grounded pad and arced to the water to make sure the circuit was operating. Lifted with a wooden paint paddle, no I didn't zap myself sick. I got a half inch aluminium piece of stock from a shop I used to work with and suspect it is permiated with something very toxic. The important part is I hit the water with a great deal of DC and did not make any hydrogen at all. I suspect the large amount of current with no resistance caused this.

It is very easy to make a curcuit to drive a ignition coil. Get out three caps and make a phase shift oscillator. You need an output voltage between 2.1-5 volts. Wire it to a ignition module. Directions- get them here -
                        http://members.aol.com/pullingtractor/ignition.htm
If it doesn't work you have the oscillator wires reversed. Be careful the circuit runs hot, don't burn yourself.
I used solid wire ignition wire for high voltage cable, works well. Always use extreame causion and never get both hands in a loop with high voltage. I tore my circuit down and am throwing the heat sink plate and module out because of getting sick, it did work well and function is not the reason for tossing it. It could be also that I got sick because the high voltage wires were unshielded. I only ran it 5 minutes though so I don't think so. The wire can be shielded to within 4 inches the wire with tinfoil. Ignition wire has excellent insulation.
Me holding it with bare hands and recieving no shock at all, you can't do this with a high voltage tv cable.