Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

mathmatical model of Edward's perpetual motion holder

Started by anthonymag, August 07, 2014, 01:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonymag

In the journey to find a scientific/mathematical detailed analysis of the PMH, I found this...
http://omicsgroup.org/journals/mathematical-model-of-edward-leedskalnins-perpetual-motion-holder-2168-9679.1000149.php?aid=24103.  Why is it so hard to find credible evidence, and not just replicas?  Anyways, has anyone seen this before?

conradelektro

I could replicate the "holding of the bar to the u-shaped part, after some surrent was passed for a short time through the two coils in series".

But I do not believe this sentence (from the web page cited in the first post of this thread):

Not true: "This allows for 6A to flow continually, which keeps a 6V light bulb lit, as Matthew Emery stated." (If no battery is connected.)

Whenever I tried to get some current out of this contraption the current flowed only for a very short time (milliseconds).

I did about the same as this person: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=832qz3s1M-s

One can only get a very small amount of current back from the coils when the bar is removed (by applying force) from the u-shaped piec (with the two coils).

It is interesting but it is not possible to get electricity continuously out of this contraption. There might be a "magnetic current" (whatever that should be) but one can not harvest an "electric current" for more than a few milliseconds (when pulling off the bar from the U-shaped part).

Greetings, Conrad