Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Longitudinal Wave Experiment to demonstrate Overunity

Started by magpwr, August 16, 2014, 01:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsing

Quote from: poynt99 on August 17, 2014, 02:45:53 PM
See the attached scope shot. Scale is set to 1ms/DIV, so there is roughly 250us between pulses.

...and also 1/4kHz is 250us, right?

I wouldn't count on that 33W figure as being accurate. I haven't seen an explanation as to how he got that figure.

Right,  4Khz is input frequency (actually 4.2 khz ) AND frequency from counter is 21 khz, i was curious why you didn't mention anything about 21 khz frequency and i didn't try to find where 250 uS come from,  LOL.
So input_freq ~= output_freq and 21 khz is other ripple/spike, if this ripple/spike above 3 volt included in the calculation, power output Could be higher. am i right?

d3x0r

have a set(4) of individual modules that at 185Khz take +/-3V and light 4 LED in series on output... which would be + or - 6V difference
Connecting them all together changes the frequency to 223 and can dimly light 3. (4.5V).. but in the connection process they detuned.. several are still very loose... so need to take some time to re-tune it...

needs to be tuned better.  The coils are probably in the same 10% similar range... when I made them they were within 3% but I detuned them so modules would work individually..
I dunno maybe mounting them on something

Oh; last thing I did to get LED light was to connect a scope probe to the end :)

tinman

Quote from: Farmhand on August 16, 2014, 02:00:45 AM
2) Converts short input pulses into sine waves at the load due to resonance.

Cool-a tank circuit.

poynt99

Quote from: Marsing on August 18, 2014, 02:25:47 AM
Right,  4Khz is input frequency (actually 4.2 khz ) AND frequency from counter is 21 khz, i was curious why you didn't mention anything about 21 khz frequency and i didn't try to find where 250 uS come from,  LOL.
So input_freq ~= output_freq and 21 khz is other ripple/spike, if this ripple/spike above 3 volt included in the calculation, power output Could be higher. am i right?

Obviously the frequency counter is wrong. That's why one needs to look at and analyze the wave forms. When you do, you see that there is a single, poorly-shaped pulse on the output, and with the extremely low duty cycle, represents about 4W of actual output power (average).

Is there ripple causing significant power other than the obvious spikes? We would need to see the scope shot amplified in-between the pulses to know for sure.

Yes, the actual frequency is 4.2kHz, and hence the period T is 238us, not 250us.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

magpwr

Quote from: poynt99 on August 18, 2014, 10:16:41 AM
Obviously the frequency counter is wrong. That's why one needs to look at and analyze the wave forms. When you do, you see that there is a single, poorly-shaped pulse on the output, and with the extremely low duty cycle, represents about 4W of actual output power (average).

Is there ripple causing significant power other than the obvious spikes? We would need to see the scope shot amplified in-between the pulses to know for sure.

Yes, the actual frequency is 4.2kHz, and hence the period T is 238us, not 250us.

hi poynt99,

It is likely the other harmonics which is more dominant if the both 2 LC before circuit is not matched.

I have attached v6.1 just to show the output frequency 3.5khz is the same as input frequency 3.5khz most of the time and rarely going to 4.xxkhz.
This happens if i create 2 LC circuit with matching values as attached .The output peak remains the same.

It's nearly 12 midnight i can't do anything much for now.I would be free somewhat Wednesday to Friday and completely free on weekends.

Please don't bother about A/C DC setting for virtual scope.Nothing different was observed related to waveform or position of waveform.
-----------------------------
Guys please avoid other capacitors type like eg:ceramics.For cost saving i am sticking with induction heating capacitors which is used in cooker which would be on the way.

But for those working in the lab to conduct more professional experiment related to this circuit CELEM model: CSB150 0.5uf or 0.33uf would be the best choice.
kVAR.

There is reasons why ceramics capacitors is never seen used together with work coil in any induction heating project.Think about it.