Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inertia Drive project. RFDD.

Started by tinman, August 17, 2014, 06:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: tinman on September 07, 2014, 11:39:30 PM
Im happy that you have unsubscribed to my channel,as a deluded fool is one that thinks all the answers come by way of the gun-a true blue war monger is what you are,your nic says it all PIRATE

Spoken like someone who is deluded and will need the USA to bail them out yet again.  War mongers, in your words, saved your ass in WWII so, what is your problem then?  Should we not have done that?  Just read some history before making your opinions is all I ask.  You would be dead if not for the USA.  Do we do everything right?  Of course not.  But, we did save the world, including you, in WWII so I think we have done more right than wrong.

I have many Aussie friends that wish they could still own weapons.  They get robbed by guys with guns but yet, they are not allowed to have any.  How is that working for you?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

tinman

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 07, 2014, 11:49:47 PM
Spoken like someone who is deluded and will need the USA to bail them out yet again.  War mongers, in your words, saved your ass in WWII so, what is your problem then?  Should we not have done that?  Just read some history before making your opinions is all I ask.  You would be dead if not for the USA.  Do we do everything right?  Of course not.  But, we did save the world, including you, in WWII so I think we have done more right than wrong.

I have many Aussie friends that wish they could still own weapons.  They get robbed by guys with guns but yet, they are not allowed to have any.  How is that working for you?

Bill

Yes we seen how well the US bailed everyone out with the GFC-thanks a treat. Fortunately we were smart enough to come out of that relatively unscathed. As far as the guns go,well i answered that else where,and like i said,if you think you must own a gun,then you just go and get a licence to have one. You are mistaken by saying that our guns were taken off us-only semi automatic guns were taken from us. But join a gun club,and you can keep them too. I still have my gun's,including my high powerd rifles. In fact,it only takes 24 hours to get a gun licence over here,so the gun ban
as you call it,was just a political stunt that really did nothing at all- but it got the government voted in for a second term.

tinman

Well on the mend now,so hope to get the setup and test done this weekend.

tinman

Before i go any further with posting my finding's(along with video's),what would be the implications of proving some of set physics wrong?

Also,if a reactionless drive was actually proven beyond doubt to work,what laws of physics would it violate?

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on September 10, 2014, 09:43:33 PM
Before i go any further with posting my finding's(along with video's),what would be the implications of proving some of set physics wrong?

Also,if a reactionless drive was actually proven beyond doubt to work,what laws of physics would it violate?
A true working reactionless drive would violate Conservation of Momentum.  It is one of the First Principles.  Violating it would have profound implications for the way that we think the world around us works.