Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Permanent magnet OU machine working today

Started by norman6538, August 18, 2014, 09:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norman6538

I have seen today a permanent magnet only machine that has OU of 720%. 2.5 units of work were used to lift 18 units of weight.
The device can then mechanically be reset with 4 units of work such that the first cycle of lifting 18 units is repeated.
The next step in its development is automating it to reciprocate.

I have always believed that useful work can be derived from permanent magnets. My first major accomplishment was
the pendulum that is dropped from 2 oclock and raises to 12 oclock and falls back down with no sticky spot.
you can see that here.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FzK2XKQ-74

Some of my inspiration came from Butch Lafonte's many ideas. I then made some modifications and began to see OU
in small quantities. But now I have enough extra to make a self reciprocating device.
Stay tuned but it won't be soon. My clockmaking precisions skills are seriously lacking.

I just want you to know that it is real and valid and it is being replicated/verified by a trusted colleague.

And you will ask where does the energy come from? And I will say from the permanent magnet attraction
that we all know but its done in a very simple and clever way that there is very little sticky spot and thus
OU.

Norman

tinman

@Norman

Looking at your video,i would say you are providing the extra energy required to allow the pendulum to reach the 12oclock position from the 2 oclock starting point. In the screen capture below,i have marked where i believe the repulsion point is,and that when you lift the pendulum,you are using more energy than would be required to lift the pendulum to the 2 oclock position if that repulsion force from the apposing magnets wasnt there. This is the extra energy that you are adding to the system.

LibreEnergia

Your hand is adding the extra energy. It pushes the magnet away from the equilibrium position. When the pendulum recoils back you can see that it has lost energy as it does not end up in the same starting position.

TinselKoala

That's right.

Hey Norman, here is an easy control experiment you can do in a few minutes. Remove _all_ the magnets around the "clock" except for the one on the rotor, and the "launch" bar magnet that you are using at the starting point, indicated in the image above.

Repeat the test using this configuration. How far does the rotor rotate? More, or less, than with all the other magnets in there?

norman6538

Tinman, there is no repeling force anywhere near the starting spot at 2 oclock. That fiber block was used as a stopper
so that I could hold it there with a stick and then just slide the stick away so that no induced force was added.
Numerous people have personally seen the pendulum and can only scratch their heads as to why.
There is no trickery of any kind in this device - just magnets, metal and wood. I present this to you so
that you can begin to open your mind and get out of the box and past the sticky spot for some years now.

Remove or reposition the magnets and the "sick pendulum" will perform as expected - it will not go past 9 or 9:30.
The magnets have to be very carefully aligned. Too close here or too close together and it fails.
This device and a copy has been archived for historical purposes but you have the video
to see remotely thanks to Youtube.

Now back to the real issue. Permanent magnets do have real forces and they can be properly harnessed to
do useful work if you can get past the sticky spot and I have done that in numerous ways with
varying results. So clearly if you can use a small force to release a larger force then you will have OU.
The pendulum has OU but I have never been able to use the pendulum's mysterious energy for external use.

One of Butch Lafonte's proposals has OU but not enough to use in a self running machine. But with proper changes it has enough OU to self reciprocate.

Norman