Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wolvorines!

Started by mondrasek, August 30, 2014, 05:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARMCORTEX

The world will always need superior and wise leaders, and peasants. Without this relation there can be no wealth, nor feeling of pride and superiority.

As long as peasants have hands and a bit of money, spare time, the internet, all peasants can be free, if they are superior and wise peasants.

I will always respect the man who is reaching for higher places, since he is like me, he probably could entertain me.

Cant a man innovate and fight his destiny ? Some just wanna be, an ''insurance seller'', they ask us for a destiny, the asker is not in the driver's seat.

He should be using this opportunity as a stepping stone, to attain higher knowledge, watching TV and relaxing can be deadly.

Great people usually carry this inertia throughout a few generations, they are advantaged, by blood, but that is in itself not the essence.

My only problem is when the man cannot even get to the point where he can fight, cannot even catch a breath, that is unfair.

Let a man fight I say, he deserves our respect, he can be amongst us.

lumen

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 08, 2014, 12:37:48 AM
Lumen, with the President we have in office....we are weak and the world knows it.  Russia, China, North Korea...etc.  I hate war and I hate that we have to have wars but...we have had to have them.  I work in the security field and you would not believe why security is needed.  I see it every day.

Bill

PS  All we have ever done with nuclear power is to boil water....if you think about it...this is true.  We can do this with solar for crying out loud.

Pirate, Don't get too sucked into the hype that the US is weak. It's all just a smart way to collect the rag heads into a real army that has no chance in a war with the US.

If they fight like girls and hide in girl clothes amongst civilians and kids only striking out with a slap like girls do, the US cannot fight that. If they mass into a super strong army, then the US can simply take them out.

It's all propaganda you see on FOX SNOOZ to get them to mass up into an army and it's working well. Obomber has little to do with military strategy other than giving the OK.

profitis

Yeah @tinman.that port arthur guy,a lot of mystery surrounding that event.possibly a setup.