Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lifter with HV power source

Started by pavqw, September 07, 2014, 05:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pavqw

I am thinking if it is possible to get enough thrust to carry power source and all necessary stuff to lift the lifter.

I think I can build sufficient HV DC pulse power system which weighs around 50-100 grams including battery.
What weight is possible to carry with the lifter to achieve vertical lift?

Can you recommend the best lifter construction or some tips?

tinman

Quote from: pavqw on September 07, 2014, 05:26:41 AM
I am thinking if it is possible to get enough thrust to carry power source and all necessary stuff to lift the lifter.

I think I can build sufficient HV DC pulse power system which weighs around 50-100 grams including battery.
What weight is possible to carry with the lifter to achieve vertical lift?

Can you recommend the best lifter construction or some tips?
You would be the first to build an ion wind lifter that can carry it's own power supply. Some mistake these ion wind devices for anti gravity devices-which they are not,and wont work in a vacume. You would also have to ask-what good is an anti gravity space craft,when there is no gravity in space???. You would have an anti nothing device.

The best one i built was round in shape-about 20 inches in diameter-unlike the popular triangle ones. I used the flyback transformer and circuit from a CRT monitor to power it. A nice purple glow in the dark,and sounded like chips cooking in hot oil. No where near enough lift to carry the power source though,but the kids were quite impressed-along with the mother inlaw who just had to go and touch it while in flight. She did say that her arthritis pain disappeared in her right arm for a while, though the wife was still not impressed that i electrocuted her mother.

pavqw

Thanks!

Well, I do not intend to built anti-gravity device. It could be fine to build such lifter just for fun and check new possibilities.

I believe that bigger lifters can carry heavier loads or maybe there is a proportional rate between voltage amplitude or frequency rate and actual thrust velocity.
The main difference from other devices is, that this could be very silent, vibration free, maintain-less.
Maybe if resonance frequency is achieved, it could be very efficient.

With little bit clever electronics such as gyroscopes/accelerometers a flight can be very stable.

conradelektro

@payqw:

You might already know the lifters from Jean Louis Naudin, if not, here they are:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/maximus2/index.htm (the largest lifter, lifts 250 grams, pay load only 60 grams; so, your power supply should have 60 grams)

http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/enhanced.htm (some large lifters)

http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/main.htm (main page)

http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/hvps.htm (power supplies are rather heavy)

Greetings, Conrad

pavqw

Thanks for the links!

It seems as nobody is trying to build extra lightweight HV power supply.
I believe that we can find little bit more efficient and also easier way to build lifter.
Does anybody tried to play with a different HV Pulse parameters?
I can imagine that with different pulse width it could be much more efficient. Also what about 1Mhz+ frequencies?

Maybe we can put closer corona wire to aluminium foil if we can use some isolant there or we can find a different method to eliminate arcs/sparks?
Does anybody played with magnetic field and ion wind? There are lot of unanswered questions.

I am sure lifters are worth to build and study.
RC Helicopters and Quad Copters are quite inefficient too, there is extreme current (40-300A in peaks depending on size).
So if we can get to state, where we are not limited by construction of the lifter, it should be easy to increase lifting thrust and maybe to lower HV requirements.