Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative discharge effect

Started by ayeaye, September 11, 2014, 05:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayeaye

Thanks.

TinselKoala, i don't know that much about oscilloscopes but, are you sure that this mains voltage is not caused only by high sensitivity of your oscilloscope? I mean, when the mosfet is almost closed, the current is very low, and then the oscilloscope is open to all kind of interferences. I have not succeeded to measure any mains voltage in my coil, directly without any switching at least.

ayeaye

TinselKoala, what was the rising time of your function generator? I know it is Interstate F43, but i couldn't find anywhere what its rising time is. It is remarkable that it was capable of duty cycle 5%, the minimal duty cycle of the cheap function generators is some 25%. The cheap function generators have rising time 100 ns and 25 ns for TTL, but TTL is i guess 50% duty cycle, so it is important to know whether they are capable of the necessary rising time.

I cannot use the computer's sound device as an oscilloscope, neither can i use any USB oscilloscope, because of possible coupling problems. I use microcontroller for generating pulses, but it is connected to the computer with USB. So i cannot use anything else connected to the computer, because it is likely in a way or another connected to the computer's ground. But i want the oscilloscope ground to be after the mosfet, to see the voltage on the coil when the mosfet is closed.

TinselKoala

Quote from: ayeaye on November 12, 2014, 01:49:18 PM
TinselKoala, what was the rising time of your function generator? I know it is Interstate F43, but i couldn't find anywhere what its rising time is. It is remarkable that it was capable of duty cycle 5%, the minimal duty cycle of the cheap function generators is some 25%. The cheap function generators have rising time 100 ns and 25 ns for TTL, but TTL is i guess 50% duty cycle, so it is important to know whether they are capable of the necessary rising time.

I cannot use the computer's sound device as an oscilloscope, neither can i use any USB oscilloscope, because of possible coupling problems. I use microcontroller for generating pulses, but it is connected to the computer with USB. So i cannot use anything else connected to the computer, because it is likely in a way or another connected to the computer's ground. But i want the oscilloscope ground to be after the mosfet, to see the voltage on the coil when the mosfet is closed.

The F43's rise time is around 15-30 ns for rectangular pulses, depending on frequency. The minimum duty cycle I have been able to set is a bit under 5 percent, perhaps 3.5 percent or so. This is a "high voltage" FG that is capable of 40V p-p, but it only goes up to about 3 MHz.

I also have a DataPulse DP-101 pulse generator that gives a rise time, into a 50 ohm properly terminated load, of 5 ns (spec) and about 7 ns measured on my bench, and it can do very very short duty cycle pulses, much much less than 1 percent at slow frequencies, if required. 20V p-p into 50 ohms with independently adjustable positive and negative peaks, and up to 10 MHz frequency.  Very short fast pulses of course require proper cabling and terminations in order to make it to the device under test.

You really really should get yourself a decent analog oscilloscope. I am sure you can find good serviceable scopes for under 200 dollars US. For example:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sop=12&_nkw=tektronix+2213a&_frs=1

ayeaye

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 12, 2014, 03:43:09 PM
The F43's rise time is around 15-30 ns for rectangular pulses, depending on frequency.
Thanks a lot.

The maximum output rise time of my microcontroller is 36 ns, by its specifications. I did not choose microcontroller for generating pulses, without a reason. It's easily adjustable, but it also has lower rise time than simple electronic oscillators such as an astable multivibrator or 555 timer.

The cheapest function generators are likely made based on the 555 timer, so their rise time is 100 ns, the same as the 555 timer. A new function generator capable of 35 ns rise time, one can get for less than 200 euros, with shipping. But new function generators with a rise time 25 ns, already cost twice as much.

We need a fast kick there, so just whatever will most likely not do.

ayeaye

Then some may have that problem, where the energy comes from, when it really can be shown that it doesn't come from any known source. The first law of thermodynamics and everything, though i don't know how exactly were magnetic fields and electric fields considered in thermodynamics. I think more fundamentally the conservation of energy is about rhythm, there are closed loops of change. What is not always known though, is in what way.

How everyone can see overunity, is by Tesla radiant energy receiver. No these are not radio waves, because it is measured that the energy comes in very short pulses, radio waves don't propagate that way. This is a bit difficult though, as one should have a whole roof of a house to light a LED.

In my earlier experiments with magnet motors i found, that there is overunity in magnetic field, but not enough to cause continuous rotation. Because there is a path which a pole of a magnet can go through, without any repulsion. And the same should be true about electric field, both are asymmetric fields, and every asymmetric field can be made to do work. This is the drawing i made during my magnet motor experiments, so think where the energy comes from.