Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New invention unveiled next month. It will rock the data comm world off its axis

Started by TheoriaApophasis, September 16, 2014, 04:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheoriaApophasis

Just a month away to the unveiling of the dawn of a WHOLLY NEW communication / data portal invention.

(no, not my invention).

IEEE Photonics Conference (IPC)

http://www.ipc-ieee.org/

LIGHT VORTEX DATA TRANSFER

If you have telecommunications stock. SELL IT       ;D ;D

Even 1 Terabyte per second is about to be made to look "Stoneage SLOW"

Ive never said this before, and it will likely be the LAST TIME I get to say it (and the first time of course).............

This new technology is going to TILT the world off its axis in the arena of comm. and data transfer.

How important?

INFINITE less power consumption, ultrafast data transfers.

Imagine server farms and your computer using 1/10,000th the power on a 1 GB download / upload / stream.

Near INFINITE error correction redundancy

Muti-spatial and holographic encryption even a dozen supercomputer could never penetrate.

Military and other uses..........IMPOSSIBLE to jam the signal. ........ repeat IMPOSSIBLE

Imagine INFINITE data redundancy in a SINGLE pulse of less than a millisecond !!!

Star Trek looks like the Flintstones , the future is here.

MarkE

Faster data links are always good. 

Faster data links drive compute power up, not down.  All those boxes that route and manipulate the data have to do more work.

TinselKoala

INFINTE is a mighty big word. In this case, it means "bigger than TA's overstuffed brain can handle".

steeltpu

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 16, 2014, 11:39:20 AM
INFINTE is a mighty big word. In this case, it means "bigger than TA's overstuffed brain can handle".
is there anything you can do beside stalk theoria and insult him?   oh wait i got it wrong. i see you were talking about yourself and just had a typo.   you meant  "bigger than TK's overstuffed brain can handle".   

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 16, 2014, 11:39:20 AM

You clueless demented boob.

Even the "old" technology using PHASED LIGHT is "near infinite"

the NON PHASED LIGHT IS EVEN MORE SO.

Now, STFU