Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Scalar Wave Detector and laws of Scalar Physics

Started by wdjensen123, September 21, 2014, 09:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

I suddenly feel very stupid. There is only 1 post from wdjensen123 and that was on September 2014.
Clearly he must have revealed some un-spekable secret and was elimiated pronto!

Belfior

Quote from: MasterPlaster on March 04, 2018, 08:11:42 PM
I suddenly feel very stupid. There is only 1 post from wdjensen123 and that was on September 2014.
Clearly he must have revealed some un-spekable secret and was elimiated pronto!

Not a good idea to reveal stuff like this in a country that has a NATO base in it. Well not a good idea anywhere! At least have the common decency to reveal all the principles and not just give vague list of your achievements and then go silent for what ever reason.

At least give us the measuring device!

SolarLab

F.Y.I.

Conrad <=> "So, I am looking for a clear description of a longitudinal (and/or scalar) wave sender and receiver."

Have a look through the posts found below; they might be of interest and value:

Start here - http://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/msg516762/#msg516762
and review the next seven (7) pages (especially the last 2 or 3 pages) or so; you can skip the "troll" stuff,
if you wish, to save time.

Much of the work regarding Meyl, Handwerker, Jackson, et. al. was posted quite a few years
ago so a lot of the information has become obscure by now.

Sorry to hear your Meyl device didn't yield satisfactory results; others, including myself,
have had better luck. Driving the device with a good, matched, narrow pulse generator seemed to work a bit better.
Two of many examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPV9Nmnt_VI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj6rY7wgM0I

Not all, but some of the references are, as you would say "links to a mass of words (whatever they are
worth besides hot air)," but I'm sure you can appreciate teleporting a physical working device to you through
this thread would present a problem  :) (my Startrek Transporter is currently in the shop undergoing
Re-calibration!) - a poor attempt at humor I know.  ???

A general purpose, wide band, detector would be difficult to conceive because of the systems natural "selectivity." This
characteristic did not appear to lend itself to conventional radio tuning techniques although, if I recall correctly, there
was some hint. But that's as much as I know...

Much of the open source development and theory is still a "work in progress" however.
Good Luck

FIN

sm0ky2

The reason it is often considered WB, or UWB, is because the analysis
leads to the same results.
Consider the case when we analyze frequency and amplitude
vs the gradient of frequencies over space and time.
(applicable when the band gradient is greater than the combined wavelengths
   of the individual frequencies involved)
By introducing frequencies not present in the original signal

By standard analysis, we see here that the scalar energy is
the derivation of the sum of the differences of the WB set.
(this points to a logical fallacy in scalar theory observable in the time domain)

Scalar theory is an unnecessary manipulation of standard theory,
as the expanded view already covers this situation.

I have to agree with Conrad on this one.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

To understand what I am talking about,
Look at the data in the first video, and divide the change in voltage
over time, by the 220kHz deviation

The simplified matrix solution is 1 X 5
The deviation is caused by differences in impedance
introduced at the connection points
(and possibly other inconsistencies in design)

This entire system can be handled with standard theory
without the need for complex scalar mathematics.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.