Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to make a gravity over balance wheel spin! Probably not OU but interesting t

Started by nwman, October 06, 2014, 03:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Your Thoughts?

No it will not work at all.
3 (60%)
Maybe it would work.
1 (20%)
I think it would work.
0 (0%)
It should work!
0 (0%)
Yea, Nwman..... You're the coolest!
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

AB Hammer

nwman

I hit maybe for it is an interesting approach. But my concern is that to spin it with the fluid to get the reaction.  You have already supplied the energy needed, but no gain or OU. Of course  IMHO.
I have played with fluid designs and there is some problems that need to be addressed for instance the friction of going through the fluid.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

nwman

You are correct. It will take a bit of energy to get the water up to the sides. The question really would be then," How much energy is needed to "keep" the water up on the sides"? This may be a lot less according to the First Law. ?

Would I be correct in saying that once it is at speed it should only take enough force to overcome the friction of the bearings it's spinning on, wind etc...? The water shouldn't be any different then having the same amount of solid weight in the same position spinning. For example if you have a bicycle tire spinning, once it is up to speed you only need to add a small amount of energy to maintain the speed.

In regards to friction, this approach would only work if there is an abundance of OU, if at all. Thus, friction would have an impact but I don't see it being the big reason why this wouldn't work... if it would work.... ha.

nwman

lumen

Just think of it like this:
The spinning causes a new direction of gravity and the water moves to the lowest point with the surface flat to the direction of the new gravity.
The bubbles of air in the water will move towards the surface because it's the direction of least pressure.
I'm convinced it could not work.

Hint, (on the other side of the earth the bubbles are moving down!)

telecom

If you make a water container large enough and drive it from the outside, you can have enough space inside to locate the weights w/o interference with the centrifugal forces.
For example, just have a spinning wheel with the weight on one side passing through the water.
This will be much simpler to understand, IMHO.
The container should have a hole in the middle, which is not important since the water will be
pushed to the sides, but it will help to place the spinning wheel.
Correction - I didn't take into account the resistance which this arrangement will create to the flow of water - not going to work!