Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

perpetual motion

Started by SPANG, October 12, 2014, 02:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: SPANG on October 19, 2014, 07:53:57 AM
Tinselkoala.
                 I'm very sorry, to hear you say that.   You are obviously, misguided, and confused!   The makers of these
machines that you mentioned, DID NOT use the 'laws' of motion, to develop them, they simply, fitted in AFTER their
devices were developed.     2+2= 4, so does 3+1.   I could go on ------------ stop being stupid!
BILL.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about.  Go ahead, analyze the Cassini mission and tell me again that the Laws of Motion were fitted in after the mission was developed.
You cannot.
Your position is a joke, and I seriously doubt if you have ever actually built anything with your hands.

SPANG

I'm so glad, that most of you, don't intend to wait till the 'end of time' , to find out if you're right, or not.   You all (those
that disagree), must have some other way, of seeing into the future ------------ I think I'll wait!    It appears, that you
believe perpetual motion is impossible -------------- I don't!
BILL.

Pirate88179

Quote from: SPANG on October 19, 2014, 05:46:43 PM
I'm so glad, that most of you, don't intend to wait till the 'end of time' , to find out if you're right, or not.   You all (those
that disagree), must have some other way, of seeing into the future ------------ I think I'll wait!    It appears, that you
believe perpetual motion is impossible -------------- I don't!
BILL.

Good for you.  So, prove that it is possible.  You are making an extraordinary claim so, the burden is upon you to prove that it is possible.  I, for one, hope that you can do so.  If not, welcome to the laws of physics.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

SPANG

Hi Bill,
        I'm not being 'funny', but I wrote what I wrote, to prove a point --------------------- I succeeded!
My point was; a lot of people, believe that perpetual motion is impossible, in spite of the fact, that the 'end of time'
'may' prove otherwise.    To simply, 'take the word', of these long dead scientists etc..., even if their math seems
to bare them out ---------- is unwise!        Just like you, I hope that the 'laws' of motion, ARE broken.   That would
be something to talk about, wouldn't it?
BILL.

Tito L. Oracion

PERPETUAL MOTION IS POSSIBLE AND THE BEST REALITY EXAMPLE HERE IS THE EARTH! >:( 

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!  ;D