Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

perpetual motion

Started by SPANG, October 12, 2014, 02:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPANG

Tinselkoala.
                 I'm very sorry, to hear you say that.   You are obviously, misguided, and confused!   The makers of these
machines that you mentioned, DID NOT use the 'laws' of motion, to develop them, they simply, fitted in AFTER their
devices were developed.     2+2= 4, so does 3+1.   I could go on ------------ stop being stupid!
BILL.

SPANG

I'm sorry, Webby,
                        I haven't a clue, what you're talking about!     Can you be more specific?
BILL.

SPANG

Thanks Webby 1,
                         One of the things to remember, is this;   if people keep saying perpetual motion is impossible,
without 'proving' it, and are just taking the word of well known scientists etc.., which is NOT proof in itself, and
they, (the scientists), provide mathematical 'proof/s' of their theories, which may be very close, but not accurate,
then it may 'put off' those people who might invent a device, that 'may' break the so-called 'laws' of motion, and
it 'may' be a perpetual motion device!
BILL.

Pirate88179

Quote from: SPANG on October 19, 2014, 11:53:23 AM
Thanks Webby 1,
                         One of the things to remember, is this;   if people keep saying perpetual motion is impossible,
without 'proving' it, and are just taking the word of well known scientists etc.., which is NOT proof in itself, and
they, (the scientists), provide mathematical 'proof/s' of their theories, which may be very close, but not accurate,
then it may 'put off' those people who might invent a device, that 'may' break the so-called 'laws' of motion, and
it 'may' be a perpetual motion device!
BILL.

I think I understand what you are saying here but, so far, every one that has attempted a perpetual motion device has "proven" that it does not work.  It has been "proven" for hundreds of years.  This is not to say that it will never be done, I do not like to speak in absolutes which is why I said "so far", in my first sentence.  All I am saying is that, at this point in time, all of the laws dealing with this type of device still hold up.  We will have to see what the future holds.

Bill  (Great name)
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

TinselKoala

Quote from: SPANG on October 19, 2014, 10:56:48 AM
(snip)
                        I haven't a clue

(snip)

You got that part right, at least.