Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

perpetual motion

Started by SPANG, October 12, 2014, 02:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPANG

If somebody tells you that perpetual motion is impossible, then he/she must have had access to a 'TIME-MACHINE' -------- travelled to the 'end of time' ----------- found out that perpetual motion IS impossible ------------ came back, and
told you!      I doubt that very much, don't you?
If a perpetual motion device IS ever made, and it breaks the so-called 'laws' of motion, too bad.
Because such a device, has yet to be made/invented, doesn't mean it never will.
BILL.

AB Hammer

Well Bill

I have to second that statement for it is well thought out. But don't leave Bessler out of it, for if they had a time machine, they could go back and possibility at least film Bessler and have better clues despite him not showing the inside.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

MarkE

Quote from: SPANG on October 12, 2014, 02:36:33 AM
If somebody tells you that perpetual motion is impossible, then he/she must have had access to a 'TIME-MACHINE' -------- travelled to the 'end of time' ----------- found out that perpetual motion IS impossible ------------ came back, and
told you!      I doubt that very much, don't you?
If a perpetual motion device IS ever made, and it breaks the so-called 'laws' of motion, too bad.
Because such a device, has yet to be made/invented, doesn't mean it never will.
BILL.
Ironically, a time machine that can go backwards and forwards would mean that perpetual motion is possible.

SPANG

Al,
    I see what I wrote, as simple common sense.   All the so-called 'laws', of motion etc..., must 'all' come under
this heading!
How, on Earth, can 'anyone' say that 'such-and-such' is a 'law', without travelling to the 'end of time', to find out
if that 'law' is correct?     Anyone, who believes  that the 'laws' of motion are correct, without having travelled to
the 'end of time', to prove them correct, must be kidding themselves!   Lemmings.
BILL.

TinselKoala

If you ride a bike, drive a car, fly in an airplane, cross a bridge, ride a train... you can thank a bunch of Engineers. All of whom believe in the Laws of Motion, enough to engineer using them, to make this modern world in which we find ourselves... and which we take so much for granted. Even the computer you are reading this on was designed by engineers and scientists who respect those laws you are railing against.

Perhaps they are not "right" in whatever sense you want to define. But they are certainly right enough "for government work" or any other operations you might want to try. Take a look at the Cassini mission to Saturn. Nearly a billion miles, many years of travel time, by a robot probe, sent on its way and navigating using those laws of motion that upset you so. We (but not you, you unbeliever!) landed a robot probe on Titan! Using Newton's laws! When you can come up with something better than that... please let me know right away.