Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electricity like you have never seen it before

Started by Panul, October 13, 2014, 10:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panul

Quote from: TinselKoala on October 13, 2014, 03:09:25 PM
Ouch. The first clue that you are dealing with... shall we say... an extreme eccentric, is the scroll elevator bar on the right side of your browser window. Notice that a single screen is only a tiny fraction of that ONE web page. This is the internet equivalent of the run-on sentence that just meanders from point to point, sprinkling in lots of adjectives and adverbs to greatly enhance the reading pleasure of the poor innocent person who is just trying to get to whatever real point might be buried amongst the many different typefaces (a typographical layout no-no which only distracts the reader and might even wind you up with unbalanced parenthetical statements that divert the line of the sentence from the original topic which was what ,exactly, but nobody really knows or cares and then whenever someone objects to this totally unreadable style they get insulted by the Great Scientist's sycophants who really just want to make some kind of point but wind up arguing with experts from a position of ignorance instead.

useless comment. i consider you no kind of expert since the only thing you talked about is the site's structure not the scientific theories that are proposed. are you so sensitive that you cant go through some "headache" to see if there is actual substance in his words? im noones sycophant you pull conspiracy theories out of your butt a strong indication of your own prejudice and imaturity. i'm really interested though in that machine of his that he claims can achieve 120% to 2000% overunity, and his ampere-pappas theory of eletromagnetism.

TinselKoala

Feel free to insult me all you like, I don't care. It's not going to make your dreams come true, and it's not going to turn Pappas into anything other than what he is. You think he's got a device that is OU, fine, go build it, test it and report your results here. You think he's got a better theory than QED and Maxwell's Equations, fine, demonstrate that by using his theory to design something and show that it behaves according to him and not according to Feynman. You asked for comments on the link you posted... and you got them. You don't have to like them or agree with them but unless you can _refute them_ you might as well just stick to your insults and complaints, for all the effect you have on anything.

Panul

i don't have the money to test them. i would. we are a relatively poor family that barely makes it. why don't YOU try it and show us the results. all the maths are correct though. i've studied hos works and there is nothing mathematical i can refute. as for the contradictions to some popular physics theories its simply because these theories are wrong and lacking. and pappas along many others have proven that already.

dz93

Quote from: Panul on November 07, 2014, 06:20:48 AM
i don't have the money to test them. i would. we are a relatively poor family that barely makes it. why don't YOU try it and show us the results. all the maths are correct though. i've studied hos works and there is nothing mathematical i can refute. as for the contradictions to some popular physics theories its simply because these theories are wrong and lacking. and pappas along many others have proven that already.
What have you done so wrong in life that made you the way you are?