Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Radiant Energy part 5

Started by Mancha, October 14, 2014, 07:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: freethisone on October 19, 2014, 05:58:39 PM
hello, this is a very derogatory response to my post.  why would you say i don't know what i am talking about in reference to my posts.

if you would like to give me a reason why the sparking bowl is no such thing?

keep it civil.  i have done these experiments, so i assure you i know what i am doing..

here is enough of my work with a complete explanation  and results..    I can take this much further if needed.

if you need help understanding this phenomena refer to Mit lecturer Walter Lewin..

http://open-source-energy.org/?topic=1566.0

I have watched Dr. Walter Lewin's videos, all of them.  (there are like 50 of them)  Some of them I have watched several times, and no where, in any of his videos, does he speak of radiant energy, of free energy, or anything like that.  He is pretty much a "Laws of Physics" kind of guy, and I love his classes.  How you can extrapolate something else out of his lectures is beyond me.  Best of luck to you.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

freethisone

I think you need to look again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQvmJjiM124  at 9 min 21 sec..

if you dont understand i cant help you.   i said extra energy is available in the air. this is true, see the entire movie, but i did outline the key feature for you. if u still don't understand that's fine. .

i am not going to hold your hand, i provided explanation, and experiments.

i am going to ask the moderators to remove your post, you should not post on this forum .

you may be smart, but your just blowing wind. because you dont understand the concepts.

here is a link watch it, listen for the word ion, listen to the words electron, and then say your sorry for being a shill.

i have a whole thread dedicated to these experiments, just because you dont understand something does not give you the right to call me a lire :-*.

you wanted proof right? ok here it is, and watch closely to what i say. go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89o8rx-jHRE&list=UUW-aecm5xvksB-Pk8Xyb_Nw
At  1 min 27 sec I show you this is the case. see the small spark?  ok now do you see the larger spark? go back now to 55 sec.

that means that there is a increase just as i stated.

ion   noun \ˈī-ən, ˈī-ˌän\   (Medical Dictionary)
Medical Definition of ION

: an atom or group of atoms that carries a positive or negative electric charge as a result of having lost or gained one or more electrons—see anion, cation
: a charged subatomic particle (as a free electron)

ionizing radiation is a potential electrical power source easy as that. so yes there is an abundance of free charges all around us.

the ionizing detector if you want too make it, only needs a heavy brass rod. no ground wire is needed in this case.

you set the gap, and wait for ionizing radiation to enter the electric field.. :D :D.

are you still gonna call me a lire? the sparking bowl is just that, a detector of ionizing radiation, but you should already realize you were quick to discredit my findings.
if a spark is increased then it is a detection devise of ionizing radiation. so when the spark is increased all on its own, then you know to put on your gas mask. :D
saves lives.

if that is not enough Walter lewin also describes the same phenomenon, by a gain in kinetic energy, electron, and ion additions, as provided for you in the links above. :'(.