Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Quanta Magnetics Experimental Kits

Started by Scorch, October 15, 2014, 02:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorch

Hello everybody.  :)

It has come to my attention there does not appear to be any thread here dedicated to the Quanta Magnetics Muller/Wood style experimental motor generator kits that are offered here-
http://quantamagnetics.com/

And Demonstrated here-
www.youtube.com/user/PMMG4HYBRID

I have already built the Q2 and provided a lot of those build details on another forum here.
See-
www.overunity.com/3842/muller-dynamo/

I have also recently completed the conversion to convert the Q2 over to a Q3 after it sat on the back burner for a long time in my hobby shop.
See attached image and this video-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCVljbXay1c

But, wait, I am already working on the new G1!
SO; I figured this forum definitely needs a topic dedicated to this particular technology including the new G1 which is advertised as "three brand new inventions in one device".

That is all for now, have fun experimenting, and please share your quanta magnetics projects here so we may all learn from this and each other's experiences, testing, and results.

Kindest regards;

Scorch G. Dragon.

}:>

PS: The attached image is the Q3 system running under its own power from its capacitor bank while charging three different batteries from its three different outputs.
Including a BEMF output from the pulsed motor section, a "Charge Accelerator", Pulsed DC, output from the disk generator, and a lower voltage output from the toroidal generator which is then stepped up through a DC-DC converter.
At which point the system is running on its internal power (at about 900ma.) to charge one 24 volt, 34 amp hour, battery, another 24 volt, 18 amp hour battery, plus a third 12 volt, 18 amp hour, battery...

MileHigh

Scorch:

I would advise everyone in the strongest possible terms to avoid Quanta Magnetics devices like the plague.

The price for a Q2 is three thousand dollars and you still have to buy about $500 worth of supercapactitors and who knows how much for magnets to complete the device.  Let's say the total cost is somewhere between $3750 and $4000 USD.

And what do you get for all that money?  A pulse motor and a simple generator, stuff that an experimenter around here could make and build for themselves in a few days for less than $100.

Here is a censored description for the term "highway robbery" from the online Urban Dictionary:

QuoteWhen the price for something is sky high, because the manufacturer knows you need it and have no choice but to pay for it. stems from gas stations on highways in the middle of nowhere who charge $10 for a 2 year old microwave burrito because they know the next gas station is 150 miles down the road.

Person 1-"Man, I paid $50 for 3 gallons of gas, a pack of gum, and a soda last night at this gas station in Egypt"

Person 2- "Talk about highway robbery!"

People do not need to buy a Quanta Magnetics device and they have many other choices that will give them the same results.  Their first choice is usually to build a device themselves.  Also, "three brand new inventions in one device" is not true.  All of his devices do nothing special and people around here have seen simple pulse motors and simple generators charging capacitors and batteries for years.

MileHigh

TinselKoala

Notice the huge bank of capacitors in the photo, and how the reporter conveniently leaves out the process and energy cost of charging the capacitors so that the device will run "on its own internal power".

It's nicely put together though. It must be very frustrating to build something like that, only to find that it doesn't actually do what is claimed for it.

Scorch

To each, his own, I guess.
Totally depends on individual perspective. :)
And inkjet printer ink is typically over $5,000.00 per gallon. . .   :o

I come from a reality where many people spend thousands of dollars for items of far less scientific experimental value such as video games, expensive toys, or even a furry mascot costume they may only wear a few times per year at conventions.

And, in a more realistic comparison, I believe Quanta Magnetics pricing to be fair especially when compared to something similar such as this offer of everything you need to build "stage one" EXCEPT the actual core...
http://teslaenergysolutionsllc.com/product/quantum-energy-generator/

At $4,200.00 for the kit plus another $3,095.00 for the core and grand total of $7,295.00 (plus S&H) for both items to build ONLY stage one.... it would appear the quanta magnetics products are actually quite a bargain.  :)

And, BTW, only we have the authority to set the price for our own time, or our own property-product, and any claim of "robbery" without proof of claim is merely a frivolous claim which may result in a counter claim....

Yes, indeed, I have been down that road of building many of these things from raw materials but the fact is I am very lazy and that can be very frustrating for a bench jockey, such as myself, who may not know very much about such things as quantum physics, magnetic geometry, or resonate systems.

So I find it very refreshing (not frustrating) when somebody actually offers a complete, custom designed, kit as a basic test bed that I can start experimenting with immediately after I assemble it.

As far as actual results; only I can acquire such knowledge for myself through experiential, hands on, gaining of such knowledge.
I simply cannot rely on others who tell me it's a "waste of money" or "it's never going to work so don't even try"...

If I did; I would not have even built my first SSG by converting a fan motor many years ago.  8)

And if even if somebody appears to show promising results, such as this very intriguing *test of the G1, I cannot rely on THAT either!
*See:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKw7c0UjYkM

I can only maintain my faith, trust, and forgiveness of others and move forward because without faith, trust, and forgiveness; there can be no advancement or even any commerce for that matter.

Kindest regards;

PS: Please provide the proof of your claim that others have already built the same thing (G1) including SSR based controls, incorporation of DC-DC converter, gyroscopic alternator that is NOT connected to the motor, system resonating at Schumann frequency, internal system voltage rising while under a load, and etcetera.

Please provide proof of your claim such as verifiable videos, documents, photographs and etcetera.

Kindest regards;

Quote from: MileHigh on October 15, 2014, 03:09:28 PM
Scorch:

I would advise everyone in the strongest possible terms to avoid Quanta Magnetics devices like the plague.

The price for a Q2 is three thousand dollars and you still have to buy about $500 worth of supercapactitors and who knows how much for magnets to complete the device.  Let's say the total cost is somewhere between $3750 and $4000 USD.

And what do you get for all that money?  A pulse motor and a simple generator, stuff that an experimenter around here could make and build for themselves in a few days for less than $100.

Here is a censored description for the term "highway robbery" from the online Urban Dictionary:

People do not need to buy a Quanta Magnetics device and they have many other choices that will give them the same results.  Their first choice is usually to build a device themselves.  Also, "three brand new inventions in one device" is not true.  All of his devices do nothing special and people around here have seen simple pulse motors and simple generators charging capacitors and batteries for years.

MileHigh

Scorch

..."doesn't actually do what is claimed" ?

To the best of my knowledge; there appears to be no specific claim these experimental kits can do any particular thing beyond what is demonstrated in the videos such as very little lenz effect, or drop in RPM, when the torodial generator is under a dead short load.

And, in my reality regarding "frustration", I have not been very frustrated about any particular aspect of these experiments other than the occasional part that, in the early 'prototype' stages, wasn't machined quite right that I had to repair or modify.
This is pretty much the extent of my frustration which, when you think about it, is merely just a fact of life or refreshing challenge and learning experience of this life to meet and conquer such challenges.  ;D

And, yes, I (a reporter/video producer) may not have been very clear when I *talked about using external sources to replenish the charge accelerator capacitors such as using readily available free sources like a solar panel, earth battery, wind or hydro system in a creek.

*Hear my dialog here: http://youtu.be/CCVljbXay1c?t=7m20s

So here I am; actually doing this stuff while maintaining the positive "can do", attitude about the whole thing seeking positive solutions not negative problems or claims.

The more people keep telling me "it cannot be done", or "not worth the time and money", the more I am inclined to actually spend the money and conduct the experiments.   8)
And when I am done with an old experiment; I will likely just sell the test bed to somebody else who might be able to benefit and learn from it.

Kindest regards;

Quote from: TinselKoala on October 15, 2014, 03:55:42 PM
Notice the huge bank of capacitors in the photo, and how the reporter conveniently leaves out the process and energy cost of charging the capacitors so that the device will run "on its own internal power".

It's nicely put together though. It must be very frustrating to build something like that, only to find that it doesn't actually do what is claimed for it.