Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Quanta Magnetics Experimental Kits

Started by Scorch, October 15, 2014, 02:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

nelsonrochaa

If you have a valid input measurement  and are running a halogen in DUT you can do some very simple tests to establish unusual behavior.

you will need a thermometer and a cardboard box [in addition to Meters for input]

Take your entire setup and place it in a cardboard box with a thermometer [EVERYTHING}

Note temp inside and outside the box ....
start device under test [DUT]

Monitor input power and note inside temperature ,when inside temp no longer rises [for a minute or so]
write down that temp ,this is your fixed loss to ambient temperature .
now repeat test ASAP with just the Halogen and the supply battery at same input power as previous test.[this is called control run]
if temp of DUT went higher than control run you have something to investigate.

running test simultaneous in same conditions [outside] would of course be my choice.

hope this is useful.
respectfully
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: ramset on October 31, 2014, 03:02:05 PM
nelsonrochaa

If you have a valid input measurement  and are running a halogen in DUT you can do some very simple tests to establish unusual behavior.

you will need a thermometer and a cardboard box [in addition to Meters for input]

Take your entire setup and place it in a cardboard box with a thermometer [EVERYTHING}

Monitor input power and note inside temperature ,when inside temp no longer rises [for a minute or so]
now repeat test ASAP with just the Halogen and the supply battery at same input power as previous test.[this is called control run]

running test simultaneous in same conditions [outside] would of course be my choice.

hope this is useful.
respectfully
Chet

Hi Ramset ,
I appreciate your suggestion and i will try to reproduce that  test because seems interesting measure by this point of view. I can tell that their is not a particularly reason to use the halogen car lamp is only because this particularly lamp need several watts to glow and the voltage drop dramatically if is connected directly in to the battery source, is a way to show the output . In other example (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7EkHm08Te4)i use a 4w 12v car in serie with battery to monitor de amp consumption in the circuit .You can see that lamp not glow ever when a load in the circuit output  a  55W 12v halogen lamp because the power dont come from the load .

thanks for the suggestion

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: ramset on October 31, 2014, 03:02:05 PM
nelsonrochaa

hope this is useful.
respectfully
Chet

Hi Ramset , i try to make a shots with my new scope. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SALlSg972y8
Its the possible for now.
Thanks 

Arman

Hi nelsonrochaa,
you haven't shown energy input and energy output. What you have showed that you connect first your circuit to power source and then it accumulates some energy and then you connect the lamp, however you are not showing continues connection of load, and monitoring in power and out power for long period of time. The accurate measurement should take in account the energy in and energy out, where energy= Power * time.

Best Regards
Arman

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: Arman on November 18, 2014, 07:09:31 AM
Hi nelsonrochaa,
you haven't shown energy input and energy output. What you have showed that you connect first your circuit to power source and then it accumulates some energy and then you connect the lamp, however you are not showing continues connection of load, and monitoring in power and out power for long period of time. The accurate measurement should take in account the energy in and energy out, where energy= Power * time.

Best Regards
Arman
Hi Arman  thanks for your post,
The video that you talk is about recuperation and you have true  about the stored power in the cap and that is the point. How much time and current in the source   you need to storage in caps enough to power   55W halogen bulb with so low power current in source  ? think in that and you will see that i have right .You can see the drop near to zero in the voltage when i connect the lamp direct in the panel.
But you can see in this video to see how the power can be continuous in the output .
I dont have much resources to make measures like i want , and all people want. But you can test , will not be expensive ! WY you don't try make to see by your eyes ?
Thanks Arman and good luck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf_qUlwSZl0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9daYU4JBMu4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YegRP2521jI

I don't have the needed tools