Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Your take on the latest book-self running machines?

Started by tinman, November 03, 2014, 05:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Paul:

I honestly don't have the energy to go there, sorry.  However, it has been covered many times in many threads so you can try searching on this forum.  I can also suggest you try YouTube.  Or even better, find legitimate web sites for electronics tutorials.  I think a good one is called "All About Circuits."

MileHigh

TinselKoala

Personally, I always call that particular phenomenon an "inductive collapse" spike.

Let's compare: The motor shown in Err-on's clip is running on 12.6 v and around 1.2 amp input, right? Call it about 15 Watts input. And it lights up a bank of LEDs with perhaps 9v x 30 ma = 270 milliWatts of power produced by the generator coil. WOW, what a load!  (This is of course estimated since Err-on chose not to measure the power drawn by the LED bank, but as I showed earlier it is a reasonable estimate. Running a JT circuit instead of a simple always-on DC, resistor-limited bank can reduce that to under 100 mW for the same apparent brightness, for 40 white LEDs.) And it is collecting the collapse spike onto some caps which are then periodically pulse-discharged into another battery. Right?

MHOP, on the other hand, runs on 24 v and around 120 mA including the strobe system, or a bit over 100 mA without the strobes. Being very liberal, call it about 2.5 Watts input, or one-sixth the input power of the other motor. It self-starts, does not need any pushing to start rotation and has no trouble at all charging an external 150 uF capacitor to nearly 350 volts in just a few seconds, by siphoning off (instead of recirculating or snubbing) that collapse spike. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfC5cTHtfYY

Instead of this system, an external battery could also be charged in an identical manner to the Bedini system, using a simple comparator to select dump voltage, switching an SCR to discharge the cap into a battery.  A simple generator coil held near the rotor, feeding a FWB of 1n5817 diodes and a small capacitor, produces 4 volts, with easily enough current to power 6 LEDs.

MHOP's rotor is only a few inches across and stores a tiny amount of energy compared to the heavy bicycle wheel of the Bedini design. Can you imagine what an MHOP would do, scaled up to the same size and power consumption as the motor in Err-on's clip? It's enough to make me chuckle into my coffee cup just thinking about it. But what do Mile High and I know about pulse motors anyway, eh, Err-on?

MarkE

Quote from: Paul-R on November 04, 2014, 11:31:08 AM

I am as confused as heck, MH. It would be really useful to have a clear definition of
1. inductive spike
2. back emf
3. CEMF (just for good measure).
They are all magnetic induction.

1. An inductive spike is the release of energy in a stored magnetic field when a circuit switches from a low impedance path through an inductor to a high impedance path.  Voltage at the switched end of the inductor swings so as to maintain the current flow of the established magnetic field.  The higher the impedance, the higher the difference voltage that develops and the faster that the stored energy dissipates. 

2, 3. BEMF also called CEMF most often refer to the generator voltage of an electrodynamic machine such as: motors, generators, and alternators, etc.  The voltage is the result of changing magnetic flux density across a conductor.

wattsup

Hmmmmmmmm.

But if there is no overunity with Bedini, what's this doc (attached his Paper94) published by a Dr. Myron Evans, notably his designation of Spin Connection Resonance? Matt Watts at OUR asked me if my model of the atomic construct (including Spin Conveyance) resembled this guys theories, so I looked into this guy for the first time ever and pulled out this specific Bedini doc. No it's not the same at all. However, this may be of interest to some of you in this thread.

For me Mr. Evans is just conjuring up more junk science layered over our already thickly layered junk science we have inherited by fame and fortune seeking scientists that were all members of the Cabal (Faraday/Maxwell to name two), either deeply or on the surface they have been controlled by the Bankers to keep things in line with their "feed them enough to function but not enough to think" model. I am not saying those two premeditated such folly but they have been used by the Cabal for their own advantage of taking true gravity driven effects and commandeering them to be understood and known and now ingrained as notions of magnetism, flux, field, electron, electron flow crap.

Hahahahahahahahahaha..................

wattsup

MileHigh

Wattsup:

I am not a "Cabalist" so I can't really go there.  The paper looks bogus to me.  Also, is it the battery magic from the current pulses, the spin/resonance business, or factoring in the "mechanical" output that allegedly gives you the COP > 1?  Or, is there no COP >1 and it's just a battery charger/rejuvenator?  It all seemingly depends on which way the wind blows.

When you are on the bench you are observing what happens on a macro scale.  The challenge is to use your test equipment to measure and track the energy flow in the circuit over time.  Now, using the "bucket of liquid energy" analogy, which is absolutely a true and valid analogy, what is a Bedini motor exactly?  The coil is your bucket to hold energy.  The bucket is leaky and it also can overflow if you fill it up for too long.  Leaking or overflowing represents the energy spilling out and "falling on the ground."  "Falling onto the ground" in real life is the waste heat production in the motor.

So here it is:  When the transistor switches on, the leaky bucket is being filled with energy.  Typically the bucket will not overflow but if you keep the transistor switched on too long it will.  When the transistor switches off, the bucket flips over on a pivot and empties the energy into the "charging battery bucket."  Most of the liquid energy makes it into the charging battery, but some is lost from splashing.  When the bucket is empty, it flips back into position and waits for the transistor to switch on again.

That's all a Bedini motor is:  A leaky energy bucket being filled and emptying into the charging battery.  If you know your electronics and how to use your scope, you can construct a timing diagram and show the flow of energy.  It's not that hard to do at all.

So that's a Bedini motor:  A leaky bucket.

The energy flow says it all, you don't really have to dig deeper than that.  Any Bedini enthusiast should put all of the mumbo-jumbo on the back burner and try to successfully do the most important analysis of all:  Do a waveform timing diagram and then add the energy flows to the timing diagram.  That tells you what the Bedini motor is _really_ doing, everything else is window dressing, and there is a lot of pseudoscience thrown in the mix.

As far as I am concerned, from the "official" Bedini camp, nobody has explained the energy dynamics a la leaky bucket like I described above.  Look at the latest clip:  Claims of COP > 1, and just the usual fluff discussion with no serious demonstration with measurements.

MileHigh