Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New technological association is being formed

Started by Jowik, September 13, 2006, 09:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Sounds great to me. I hope your team seriously considers the MEG.  If you do, then please consider using the exact parts that Naudin used. Naudin made two versions-- Metglass and another version using the grain oriented tape wound silicon iron core. You might want to exchange some emails with Naudin as to where your group can purchase every part.

I have a Christmas list, which contains one request :) that all serious "free energy" developers would purchase a ~50 cent thermistor (or sensitive temp probe) to measure small temperature changes. I am convinced, nearly %100 probability, that most legitimate "free energy" devices containing magnetic materials tap into magnetocaloric energy.

I have a cheap thermistor connected to a 4-digit ohmmeter that's sensitive enough to detect my breath 3 feet away. This is sensitive enough to detect ~10 mW of power being added or subtracted from a 3" tape wound iron core.

Paul Lowrance

Jowik

QuoteI have a Christmas list, which contains one request Smiley that all serious "free energy" developers would purchase a ~50 cent thermistor (or sensitive temp probe) to measure small temperature changes. I am convinced, nearly %100 probability, that most legitimate "free energy" devices containing magnetic materials tap into magnetocaloric energy.

Thanks for the tip Paul, I will definitely keep that in mind when I set the criteria for testing devices.

Here's another update:

We're over 80 members now and registrations have slowed down even more, and it looks like that the goal of 100 by the 30th may be a real close one.  I can only encourage again those who are interested to check out our temporary website at

http://association-steorn.orientalfans.com/steorn

Decide yourself whether or not you want to be a founding member of this new global organization!

Cheers,

John

PaulLowrance

Hi John,

I took a look and noticed members have a task list. Will members always have a task list? If so, then approximately how much of their time is required and are members required to complete the period tasks?

I ask because it's my hope that people in this industry have enough time to spend on what they so deem as the best device to work on. As you probably know, I believe this is a passive tactic used to distract a great deal of people away from legitimate devices!!

Thanks,
Paul Lowrance

Jowik

QuoteI ask because it's my hope that people in this industry have enough time to spend on what they so deem as the best device to work on. As you probably know, I believe this is a passive tactic used to distract a great deal of people away from legitimate devices!!

Hi Paul,

I understand your concern, and no, members will not always have a task list, this is just one to keep things in check to get the organization started.  Once started, it will be up to the board and the members to decide what to focus on next.  One of the goals is to focus on one technology at a time due to limited resources, so having a single focus for the time being will avoid turning the whole thing into a disparate validation system.

Cheers,

John

http://association-steorn.orientalfans.com/steorn

PaulLowrance

Thanks John.  I understand and it sounds great. It would be good for the group to focus. I would be pleased if your organization encourages all its members to also continue their own personal research and building of whatever device they are presently working on.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance