Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ufo propu engine, closed loop

Started by ingyenenergiagep, November 07, 2014, 01:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 27, 2015, 06:06:01 PM

I still remembered the time he invited me to Zhuhai and showed me videos of Free Energy Inventions.  These inventions included the 188 HP Liang Car and the Wang Shen He Magnet Motor.  We accepted that they were not hoaxes and started to develop plausible scientific explanations.  We spent the whole afternoon discussing different possibilities without any concrete results.

student: "Lee and you accepted the inventions were not hoaxes.  That is the difference."

Tseung: "In the field of science, keep an open mind."

student: "Develop plausible scientific explanations."

Tseung: "Ignore the nay Sayers and the debunkers who did not seek plausible scientific explanations.  Personal attacks have no place in scientific research."

Attached is the Chinese Eulogy article.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Reproduce the magnet and coil repulsion experiment.

https://youtu.be/E1VsFD7VXSQ

The simple experiment uses a magnet, a 300 turn coil, a switch and a DC Power Supply that can generate up to 30V.

The magnet is taped to a pvc tube to give it some height and weight.  It is put inside a transparent tube where the coil is wound.  The relative position of the magnet and the coil is adjusted to get the largest repulsion.

This is the start of the flying saucer magnet repulsion experiments.  The first step is to show that it works.  The follow-up steps will make it as efficient as possible.  Then do the Input and Output Energy measurements and comparisons.  I have shown "how to fish".  Others will catch the big ones and shine. Their efforts will not be in vain.

Divine wine flows...

Lawrence
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2100.msg50206#new
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

蒋先生:辛苦您了!请代我致悼词!王沈河  《会深圳聚沈阳,登清华大学堂,您侃侃而讲,音容笑貌如常,惊悉乘鹤去,痛心又疾首,悼词虽恳挚,难挽健哥手,西去路漫漫,一路好好走。送一送我的李长健老友!— 沉痛悼念李长健先生》

Eulogy article to honor Mr. Lee Cheung Kin from Mr. Wang Shen He.

I treasure the memories of meetings in Shenzhen; visits in Shenyang and especially the discussions at Tsinghua University.  Your great speeches, encouraging smiles and confident manners leave lasting impressions in my heart.  When I learned that you departed from this World, my heart aches.

My Eulogy speech is short but sincere.  I am deeply sorrowed for this loss.  May your long awaited journey to Heaven be peaceful! 

Farewell to my dearest friend Mr. Lee Cheung Kin.  From Wang Shen He with a heavy heart.

ltseung888

Increased the number of turns.  The Magnet jumped higher.

Waiting for someone to catch the big fish.  Output potential energy will be proven to be greater than Input electrical energy in some situations.

The amount of current can be increased by stepping up the DC voltage.  It can also be increased by increasing the number of turns.  Proper winding is important.   Presence of ferromagnetic material as core greatly increases the magnetism compared with air core.  Catching the big fish is just a matter of time.  Who will shine???  Who will catch the biggest fish (highest COP)?

*** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnet
Much stronger magnetic fields can be produced if a "magnetic core" of a soft ferromagnetic (or ferrimagnetic) material, such as iron, is placed inside the coil.[1][12][2][13] A core can increase the magnetic field to thousands of times the strength of the field of the coil alone, due to the high magnetic permeability μ of the material.[1][2] This is called a ferromagnetic-core or iron-core electromagnet.
Does the much stronger magnetic field cause the magnet to jump higher without more Input Electrical Energy ?

If so, the big fishes are just waiting to be caught (by the Hong Kong University Students as lab projects)?  Will Hong Kong become the Mecca of Innovation?

When will China and USA disclose the top secret?  How many UFOs are using the lead-out Energy Flying Saucer technology now?

Lawrence
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2100.msg50206#new

ltseung888

Mr. Lee Cheung Kin will be remembered as the Father of Lead-out Energy forever.  Many inventors and academics vowed to continue his work.  The top secrets of China and USA will be disclosed to benefit the World.