Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

Luc:

Try putting the keepers tight on the core to see if you can keep the entire flux loop in the core and test the load and output.
The output should be near zero since no flux is moving to the C core and the load should drop to about the same no device load of 120W.

I noticed in the static hand rotation that the C core does not attract to the gap. The core should attract into the gap with about the same force as when on the separate core ends.
It should increase the output but probably won't make it more efficient.

The flux retention in the C core may be the entire load and the coil prevents some flux from entering the core when under load. So in a sense the concept is working.
The Lenz in the coil pushes back on the field loop as it tries to exit the coil and lowers the flux in the C section and with less flux the changing flux is less and the loss is less.

So in the end, the best path may be to use the same concept but move less iron and possibly increase the time in the neutral zone between coil cores.
It may require some major changes but wait until your convinced of the issue and solution.

l0stf0x

Hi guys,

My experiments with syairchairun setup showed low output no mater what you do, which is actually right!!. If you do the math or the experiments, you will see that the output will be at 5-15% of what you expecting. And its perfectly logical.

I think Syairchairun give us wrong diagrams. Well I am 100% sure now..  Because I think I got it  ;)

After days and days of thinking and reading and experimenting, as most of you guys do here, just yesterday night I came up with a new idea..

At my first experiments of this new idea I notice: 1)Great power output!, 2) no braking effect with shorted coil! 3)easy to rotate.

It will be at a new thread. I am building a prototipe... I ll be back

Jimboot

Quote from: l0stf0x on December 28, 2014, 06:30:32 AM
Hi guys,

My experiments with syairchairun setup showed low output no mater what you do, which is actually right!!. If you do the math or the experiments, you will see that the output will be at 5-15% of what you expecting. And its perfectly logical.

I think Syairchairun give us wrong diagrams. Well I am 100% sure now..  Because I think I got it  ;)

After days and days of thinking and reading and experimenting, as most of you guys do here, just yesterday night I came up with a new idea..

At my first experiments of this new idea I notice: 1)Great power output!, 2) no braking effect with shorted coil! 3)easy to rotate.

It will be at a new thread. I am building a prototipe... I ll be back

Looking forward to your update :)

MileHigh

Quote120w just turning the C core with I core away
140W with I cores in position and coil not on load
135W with coil on 1 Ohm load and delivering 5W to load.

So there's 10W which is not accounted for and it's hard for me to believe that so much power is being wasted in such small cores as Eddy currents and heat losses.

Did you also factor in the losses in the coil itself when you say 5 watts going to the load?

Can you explain how you get 10 watts not accounted for?

gotoluc

Quote from: lumen on December 27, 2014, 11:27:36 PM
Luc:

Try putting the keepers tight on the core to see if you can keep the entire flux loop in the core and test the load and output.
The output should be near zero since no flux is moving to the C core and the load should drop to about the same no device load of 120W.

Yes lumen, when I add the keepers the output is next to nothing. Could this mode be used to calculate core losses?

I noticed in the static hand rotation that the C core does not attract to the gap. The core should attract into the gap with about the same force as when on the separate core ends.

Now that's interesting!... the only way the C core could stick between the magnet gap between the I cores is if the C core was thinner. I asked you that question at the beginning of the build. Anyways, it's not too late I can make it thinner. Now it overlaps a little on each I core and I guess that's why it doesn't lock in between. Let me know if you understand.

The flux retention in the C core may be the entire load and the coil prevents some flux from entering the core when under load. So in a sense the concept is working.

What if the coil was on the C core? what would be the difference?

The Lenz in the coil pushes back on the field loop as it tries to exit the coil and lowers the flux in the C section and with less flux the changing flux is less and the loss is less.

Interesting!

So in the end, the best path may be to use the same concept but move less iron and possibly increase the time in the neutral zone between coil cores.

Maybe it would be better to increase the distance between I cores.?... if I add another magnet it would double the gap. Do you think that would be too much?... see pic of present gap and C core width.

Thanks

Luc