Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-1000

Good, more builds mean quicker final design when everything will be aligned for OU conditions.. :)
The magnetic flux switching has potential to harvest energy from magnets and is one of possible approaches for getting them used in same way as renewable energy sources are used.

Jimboot

Quote from: Erfinder on January 20, 2015, 05:45:25 AM

sometimes its better to be unlearned than learned, you see more.

Iron.....the guy who started this thread is no longer frequenting these pages, and the ideas he presented are now lost, caught up in the whirl wind of ideas his presentation inspired.  Iron..the idea that we need iron to is misplaced, and I feel this way only because we fail to see just what the iron is doing.  The exact same effects can be accomplished without iron being directly involved, that's right, low inductance air core systems can and have been developed which generate these exciting effects.  Come up with an air core based system that gives you acceleration when the system is loaded, in the manner I described earlier where acceleration doesn't stop, but continues till the machine is screaming, then you have something....maybe....if nothing else, you recognize that all this iron work is overrated.  In the absence of induced currents and their associated fields, iron places all sources of magnetic force within the circuit in series, fundamentally that's all it does.....you don't need iron to do that.

Please folks.....this could be the year, lets focus on accomplishing unity first!  Producing it on as large a scale as you possibly can.  From this position of unity, invite the law enforcers to analyze the systems, let them apply the law to them, translating the descriptions of the lawless ones into an acceptable language that all can appreciate.  From this point, with support from the authorities, we can move in the direction of more out than in.  Any attempt at moving to more out than in prior to securing unity are doomed, destined for failure and ridicule.

Regards

I am one of the unlearned, learning. I value your input but I disagree with you on a couple of points.
I am learning the theory behind this concept and I have observed several things that do not follow what the learned have told me.
I should be using ferrite. Nope tried it and whilst its good to have in the core it's rubbish on the rotor. Conclusion - it does not flip poles fast enough for this device but is great for amplifying/collecting the flux.

Hard cogging = more amps. Nope Ive had barely any cogging on small mags and get 10 X the output.

You maybe right about the air core but that is not the device we are replicating.

I'm no where near unity which is why I tear down and rebuild with my new data as the foundation. The test rigs I build which is now over twenty for this device, all help me understand the effect better.

Personally I have wittnessed acceleration underload in other devices I have built but have had my bubble burst when it was shown to me it was lenz masking the core.

I love you are typing from your bench because that is what we need. I have searched mainstream academia for an explanation of the wesley gary effect but have not found anything. So it's up to us. Im taking a leap of faith on the device that was shown by Syair. That's my choice. If others think it was fake, that's cool, just don't get in the way of those of us that are building (not directed at you sir)
Every build I do leads me. I have to tune the genny as well as the prime mover to match. I started off with a few milliwatt I'm up ove 200mw now with a single test coil. My short term goal is to generate 500mw off a single coil for a cost of 3-5watts then build it out from there.
That's MY justification. I cant speak for others.
My explanations may be wrong but Im following the data where it leads me theory be damned.
Thanks mate
EDIT: I should add. what I learn and share at forums like these helps me and I hope is of some assistance to others. Like the ferrite rotor. I was able to let Grum know it wasnt worth pursuing based on a build I then tore down... well exploded actually.. but thats another story..

gotoluc

Dear Erfinder,

thank you for posting your thoughts and experience on the tests that have been presented to date.

I agree that by working together it will speed up the process of understanding. However, you cannot expect that the understanding you have achieved over the 10 years of experiments with electricity and magnetism will be understood by all the same way or time. Each of us is gifted in different ways, so what is easily done or understood by one may not be so easy for the other. However, he or she may be able to do something you cannot do so easily. All to say, why not help to teach what you see is obvious by suggesting an experiment where one can observe and understand the effects you have come to understand so well.
I fail to see how your long post helps anyone understand anything new other then we are all spinning our wheels because we fail to understand what you obviously do.

Kind regards

Luc

Abt

Hi MCR,
thank you for the reply.
I had a look into your vid's: To me you had the solution already in one of your updates (forgot the number). You were showing an air coil with around 9 watts output and increasing speed under this load. You could probably add a good number of coils to this rigg
and this would surely give you OU. Did you never try???

I was working with the Muller system for a good while (odd/ even nr. of magnets and coils) and with ferrites there is indeed no more
cogging at all. Speeding up under load,yes. It just needs very high rpm's. The air coil is the better solution. Would you like to tell a wee bit more about your coils?
Thank's
Abt

Jimboot

Doubled my output today for no extra input. So getting 400mw off a single 18awg coil. Input was about 4.8watts. Sort of combining lucs ideas and some of grumps work. I'll do a vid once it's looking a little more pretty. Hopefully reach 500mw by the weekend.