Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thngr

This topic has gone too far; there are two topics at overunity or free energy devices really work one of them Kapanadze's device and the other is syahputra device; one of them is mystery to us but this topic isn't.

I hate that people couldn't see the pattern; ok they are hard to replicate or not as simple as joule tief.
if you had saw it patenting issues wont bering you any good, becouse you need to back it up that patent by petrolium fed goverments like it or not.(or if it is possiple?)

Kapanadze device static electricity vertion of this device but no running disks exept electrons as like as in the transmission lines (wave propagation.. L-Network..tank circuit..)

Pirate88179

Quote from: thngr on January 23, 2015, 09:05:29 PM

This topic has gone too far; there are two topics at overunity or free energy devices really work one of them Kapanadze's device and the other is syahputra device; one of them is mystery to us but this topic isn't.

Where is the proof that any of these devices really work?  I have not seen it.  I was the one that started the Kapanadze topic as it appeared to be something worthy of study.  But, as time has passed, there are no real working replications, no proof, no real 3rd party testing so I ask again, where is the proof?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

thngr

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 23, 2015, 09:42:46 PM
Where is the proof that any of these devices really work?  I have not seen it.  I was the one that started the Kapanadze topic as it appeared to be something worthy of study.  But, as time has passed, there are no real working replications, no proof, no real 3rd party testing so I ask again, where is the proof?

Bill

there is no need for proof when it is logical and countable and calculable.

Pirate88179

Quote from: thngr on January 24, 2015, 01:05:39 AM

there is no need for proof when it is logical and countable and calculable.

No need for proof?  Well...OK..if that is your stance....

I really doubt that that will hold up under scientific scrutiny.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Jimboot

Quote from: thngr on January 23, 2015, 09:05:29 PM

I hate that people couldn't see the pattern; ok they are hard to replicate or not as simple as joule tief.
if you had saw it patenting issues wont bering you any good, becouse you need to back it up that patent by petrolium fed goverments like it or not.(or if it is possiple?)

Kapanadze device static electricity vertion of this device but no running disks exept electrons as like as in the transmission lines (wave propagation.. L-Network..tank circuit..)
Yep it's difficult but I believe we are progressing. As far as Im concerned the proof will be a self runner. These days anything short of that seems to end in tears.