Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ariovaldo

Quote from: ariovaldo on February 13, 2015, 07:57:46 AM

Obrigado...Também não achei nada....mas tenho aprendido bastante.... Por um outro lado é um hobby que mantém a mente fértil e o corpo "out of trouble." Se deixar livre, mesmo sendo "velho", só penso em putaria.
Um abraço

Ariovaldo

Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8wysjpx0OI

ariovaldo

Generator update...

Input from mains ( VFD ) 300 Watts
Output from the generator = 17.5 volts, 417 HZ, 1.1 Amps

The numbers, as you can see, show a very poor COP.
My next step in this project is to change to dented wheel and the magnetic arrangement to have a low "cog". Really, I don't know when I will do that, since I'm working in a very " hot lead". This new project is not taking me to rethink about everything that I learned, but is showing me that is possible get the same results in a different way..
As I use to say....just for learning...

Best regards!!

Ariovaldo

hanon

I haver researched into Marinov and Nikolaev work as Enjoykin told us. Really interesting. The theory is lovely, now the question: how to implement it?

http://magneticuniverse.com/uploads/FileUpload/e4/24d9314e3aa202313fd3cf4259d19e.pdf

This is an interesting quote: