Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thngr

Hello syairchairun,

if you try something new; like unmoving model of your device , there would be some thing new. :D
Than that some thing new may improve your generator remarcably..
[/size]

Hi Syairchairun
I have question for you.
In your video you show Iron pipe with laminations welded inside and you show aluminum ends. Question: Do you cut out the iron pipe "where there are no laminations", to reduce cogging or do you leave the iron pipe with no cutouts
Thanks stout8@hotmail.com

Just..Sayin..

Quote from: syairchairun on May 12, 2015, 02:58:52 AM
Mm..Thank's..
I am working in gen 100kva, Now more simple, the last working in 1month alwys replce bearing..
Detail will be shown later..
Some people try to stop this project and offer comfort to live without working .
I rejected it all I believe I can change a little problem of electrical energy in my area, there are many that require electrical energy .

With all due respect Syairchairun, the world does not need a 100kva device, it needs a 5 or 10 which you have already demonstrated. The concept was freely given to you, and you could have shown what was inside the permanent magnet model and the world would have been a much better place by now.

Have you heard that the Pacific ocean is dead because of Fukushima radiation?

Have you heard the world is about to go over the edge after an economic collapse?

I could go and on but my question to you is, what could you be possibly thinking? This planet is going over the edge and people need small power units all over the world, not something large, there is no time to waste time improving something that is already done.

Have you any idea of how much effort people have wasted in trying to replicate what you started to demonstrate but would not finish revealing? If you were not going to show it all, why did you bother showing anything?

If you still have the permanent magnet device, which I assume you do... just open it up and show what you are doing and explain the action taking place in the stator.  Other people can help to simplify the design and get it out.

forest

everything was already done in the past - nobody was listening
just check Clemente Figuera patents

Jimboot

It's not up to Syair to solve the world's problems. Thanks Syair for your work. I look forward to your next update.