Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: gotoluc on June 22, 2015, 08:10:17 AM

I would guess this Iron polymer would be non conductive?

Hi Luc,

Here is some info on this interesting material, it turns out as non conductive and this means eddy current losses should be minimal:

http://www.proto-pasta.com/pages/magnetic-iron-pla#FEconductive 

Scroll up or down on that page to learn about some more info on it. Basically it is fine ground iron powder embedded in PLA.

Regarding its possible permeability value, normally a ring core ought to be made and wind say 10 turns and measure the inductance and then get permeability from formula. There is software for it on the web. In case of a rod shape, first an air cored coil is to be made, then insert the iron PLA core and see the increase in inductance.

EDIT:  A possible drawback for such a ferromagnetic core may be its unknown hysteresis behaviour (this is connected with remanence magnetism) and its relatively low operating temperature (not higher than say 100-130 degree C) compared to normal ferrite or laminated cores.

Gyula

gotoluc

Thanks for the extra details Gyula.

I really like the idea and new design possibilities this stuff has.

Luc

Jimboot

l0stf0x

So Acording the new diagram and concept, The old generator arrangement probably was like that. what you think?

ATOM1

? SELF RUNNING ?

50% GOES TO BACK EMF 50% TO THE LOAD TOTTAL NET FREE ENERGY = 0 %  Lets say the back emf is what spins it minus the resistance on the system say 10% it will only last 100 seconds than it will stop !

ATOM1