Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

waleedsaleem

sm0ky2

its' hard to see much with the crappy videos, and mostly time is wasted connecting wires and pointless activities instead of demonstrating the device...

But what it looks like to me, is 160-400 Watts of power produced from a hand-crank. moving slowly at that..
which is actually quite a feat.

let's hope this guy produces a better quality demonstration so we can really see what's going on here.

Back-EMF from motors and generators accounts for most of our system losses. If we had a way to cancel those effects, the result would be an efficiency increase unprecedented in electrical theory.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

albator10

Quote from: l0stf0x on June 30, 2015, 11:58:07 AM
Look at it again, its a gen!! not a motor! 1 coil only all around or many in series..

remember the video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqWU12Db_MY

I know that it is a generator, not a motor, but a lot of motor can become generator by simply  make it turn by another motor

Have you tried to turn a stepper motor into a generator ?

Very interesting how powerfull generator they are (Not OU)

l0stf0x

Quote from: albator10 on July 12, 2015, 01:45:09 PM
I know that it is a generator, not a motor, but a lot of motor can become generator by simply  make it turn by another motor

Have you tried to turn a stepper motor into a generator ?

Very interesting how powerfull generator they are (Not OU)

Who said anything about steper motor.. A steper motor configuration is totaly diferent than my diagram.
Also if you study closely my diagram you will realise that it is a valiation of the same configuration with syairchairun design

waleedsaleem

Quote from: syairchairun on June 11, 2015, 12:56:34 AM
For the sample new gen effeciency 350%, more sample and done testing..

Dear syair;
Do you still use aluminum in this new design?