Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

There is a follow-up issue to mention.  Again, this goes out to all of the participants on all three forums.

You are discussing an alternative type of generator that is allegedly an over unity device.  It's a generator, and that means that it has an output voltage waveform.  This can be a no-load voltage waveform, or a voltage waveform under load.  Looking at the no-load voltage waveform is a good start.  Understanding this waveform and the voltages it generates over the 360 degree sweep of the C-core rotor is of critical importance in understanding the device and where it is outputting power in the 360 degree cycle.

I raised the issue, and Luc took a first crack at understanding the waveform.  I seriously doubt that it is 100% correct, but it may have some merit.  However, the only thing we have so far is the single marked-up graphic from Luc and it is poorly documented and the documentation is incomplete.

So, we have a generator that outputs a voltage waveform and nobody bothers discussing it?  Nobody tries to understand it?   For all of you on all three threads, this is totally unacceptable.  If you want to understand Luc's build then you absolutely must understand the output waveform.

For all of the interested followers on all three forums:  What ideas do you have about the waveform?  What suggestions can you give to Luc so that working as a team together you can understand the output waveform?

This is another elephant in the room that any normal investigation would have to deal with.

MileHigh

Jimboot

Mm interesting thingr. Thanks for that. I'm using the stator of an old three phase servo for my next build. So it won't accomoda your design but I look forward to seeing yours built.

prochiro

LUC

Just going over your video again and two things came across my mind. 

1. After putting on the extra two beams and watching the cogging yet, I think if instead of four beams you went to eight so the incoming will directly counter influence the outgoing. The angles work out with eight.

2. If you went back to two or even kept the four and they were more like the shape of a quarter pipe (iron) you would spread out the push and pull more like in the feature film. Each quarter piece would have a small gap between the next and that small gap would not offer as much cogging also. Looking at the feature film, the four irons were all magnetically separate from each other but also vary close to each other.

Just an observation.   
Prochiro

thngr

MileHigh

Thngr:

Sorry, but putting up some graphics showing some waveforms and not explaining the waveforms and why they are like they are is totally meaningless.  Why are you even showing the first graphic?  If you are attempting to draw a comparison between your graphic with the two unexplained waveforms and Luc's scope capture shot, the fact is that they have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Your posting is a fail.

MileHigh