Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New generator no effect lenzlaw, give more detail in pcture.

Started by syairchairun, November 11, 2014, 08:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

It would be nice to see some internal pictures of the 100 RPM generator.

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Syairchairun,

Thank you for sharing.

This is an interesting design using the outer case as a flux path with the magnets internal creates an inverted Gramme ring type generator.

Are the poles N-S-N-S around the center?

Do you think this could be built with an alternator? 

Maybe two sized alternators one slightly larger than the other take the rotor from the small one so you have the magnets already. Then all you have to do is make a new iron spaced rotor to fit between fixed magnet(small rotor) and outer coils of the larger alternator. This may reduce the expense on the magnets.

Another generator of similar design is this patent, except the flux doesn't flow around the ring as in your design:

US 7327061 - AC generator and method

https://www.google.com/patents/US7327061

Quote"The invention may achieve good efficiency as secondary magnetic fields created by induction of current interfere little with the primary magnetic fields. This benefit has a secondary benefit in that stronger magnets may be able to be used than in conventional generators due to the reduced effect of secondary magnetic fields. In some embodiments, various methods of adjustment may be provided that allow the generator to have increased efficiency due to reduction in air gaps between the commutators and bars and/or magnets."

Jimboot

Thanks Syairchairun starting my build today. [/size]

[/size]

lost_bro

Hello syairchairun

Thanks for posting your most interesting generator build here for us to see.
I have a question:

Quote from: syairchairun on November 11, 2014, 08:46:59 AM
Hai, Now I will show more detail how u can make it easy,
Its gnertor running for 1500rpm, have 4 pole stator winding, 4 magnet ( elctromgnetic ) and 4 spin rotor iron.

You mention that the 4 magnets are electro magnets,  can you tell me how you are energizing/activating them as the generator turns?

Is there a reason you recommend electro magnets over permanent magnets?

Is the Holder Magnet made from Aluminum also?  It would need to be made from a conductive material for the poles to switch phase (180 degrees phase shift) and assist the rotation of the rotor instead of opposing it (rotation). 

I assume that conductive and yet *not* magnetic material is the key here for the Holder Magnet.

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to wrap my head around this.

Take care, peace
lost_bro

ramset

@ All
Email did go thru this time .
of course will post all here.
thx
ChetKremens@gmail.com
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma