Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple Voltage Boost

Started by d3x0r, November 17, 2014, 07:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayeaye

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 17, 2014, 11:53:18 AM
But as I have repeatedly stated, if you show me a device with electrical inputs and outputs that makes a _true_ "COP" of at least 1.3 to 1, I can show you how to self-loop it and run it without any external source of energy once it is started up. Guaranteed. But nobody will  take me up on this offer by sending me one of their claimed "COP > 7" or "COP 20,000" devices like we have recently seen touted on this forum. Why not? I know why, and so do you: their claims are false.
Self-powering, i don't think it's important, i think only the input and output energy is important. And yes, like the input and output energy during one minute, because power may not be constant. First it has to be sufficiently researched and measured, and only that is important for me. What concerns self-powering, then cmos inverters or something should be used for generating pulses, as all other ways of generating frequency take senselessly lot of energy.

But this, who claims that it can be self-powered, this is not how i take this. This assumes that people claim things, so that then it can be tested whether their claims are true. I don't think it should be about that, about claiming. We do experiments, get the results what we get, show the results. Then others use the work we did, and go further. This is how the research normally should be, i don't know why is it thought that it should be some treasure hunting game instead. Like, i don't claim anything, i did my experiments, and made the results available, trying to do that as well as possible. And giving information accurate enough so the experiment is repeatable.

d3x0r

It started as an entirely diffferent experiment, before tracing down what was making it work and simplifying it to this flyback sort of method....
turns out that the inductor is actually near zero...s o not sure where the inductance is coming from at this point...

was testing wave forms against a zero inductance thing... the ferrite core on the ruslan/akula device...  to see if it was some sort of pulse shaper... so waves become sharper... or what the deal was. 

the input voltage/current measured at the input is minimal... there's resonant points around it where the input power overall is more ... and this is a least at that point... which is why a kacher drive for it would be good...

but... it's a current limited input; so that was probably distorting the reality..

if one doesn't do the experiment, one doesn't know if it can be OU... if it's not documented or noted at all, then it might as well not be done.

the point wasn't really about the voltage boost effect... it was testing the zero inductors... which seem to be zero inductance in this regard...
with the current capacitor I'm able to remove them and have a similar output, so they have little effect as a whole...

a little puzzling why they affect the kacher frequency so much.

The 'collector' from vasmus' device is a similar sort of coil... trying to figure out some things about that... also the 'collector' wound for TPU...

Edit; later note Sim updated to closer resemble http://www.overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/dlattach/attach/144324/image//

more updates; tried to add resonant circuits to supply the current needed... but ended up with half wave resonances

ayeaye

Yes, i don't know about the coils with no inductance, a very ordinary coil does a lot. I don't even use any explicit external  power source, except that little which comes from mosfet leaking, otherwise switching alone is enough to cause voltage spikes. I think the simplest should be tried first, before the fancy bifilar coils, or whatever exotic coils there may be.

Oh yeah btw, i later measured the wire gauge of my magnet wire better, i had no sufficient skills of measuring that before. It really appeared to be 29 (i now wrote that in the description of my video too), so sorry for that. But TinselKoala anyway only had gauge 27 wire, so the coil became a bit too thick. But no problem, it worked, and now it is a much better coil, capable of much higher voltages.

Voltage spikes cause current, but often the circuits are such that they don't use that current. In my negative discharge experiment the capacitor and the diode seem to be able to capture that current. Capacitor alone may not be able to do that, because then the current may go back and forth, and all the energy is wasted.

d3x0r

Quote from: ayeaye on November 18, 2014, 01:15:42 PM
Yes, i don't know about the coils with no inductance, a very ordinary coil does a lot. I don't even use any explicit external  power source, except that little which comes from mosfet leaking, otherwise switching alone is enough to cause voltage spikes. I think the simplest should be tried first, before the fancy bifilar coils, or whatever exotic coils there may be.

I like these coils...

Quote from: ayeaye on November 18, 2014, 01:15:42 PM
Voltage spikes cause current, but often the circuits are such that they don't use that current. In my negative discharge experiment the capacitor and the diode seem to be able to capture that current. Capacitor alone may not be able to do that, because then the current may go back and forth, and all the energy is wasted.
current spikes cause voltage....
the voltage event is actually 45 degrees following the current change .... current spikes abuptly and sharply in huge amounts through the capacitors...

a low self inductance and large capacitance.... the smaller the indutance and larger the capacitance the wider the resulting pulse can be...

I'm not sure where the current spike is going.... added a huge choke to ground which cured the current surge... but that kills the resonant tank .... (was noting low peak voltage on the LC tanks...)

it's apparently very inefficient.

TinselKoala

Those coils sure are pretty.

Old Crystal Radios sometimes used "birdsnest" or basket weave coils that remind me of these coils.

http://crystalradiocoils.com/index.html