Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

wheel-idea

Started by Dellemann, September 15, 2006, 04:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

please post picture(s) here

Gregory

Hi Dellemann!

I'm not the best in simulation, but If you post a picture or sketch, I can try to simulate a similar wheel for you.

prajna

Here is a wm2d model which shows what Greg was trying to explain earlier.  The red arrows show the forces on the balls (the balls exert a force in the opposite direction).  You can see that the balls on the right exert most of their force on the cam track and not on the spokes of the wheel.  Those on the left do the opposite.  Although the balls are all the same weight not all of that weight acts against the spokes.

If you were to measure the distances between opposite balls and the axis and then calculate the moments you will find that they are mostly in balance.  There is a point, when balls are at the right hand corner, that their force is not counter-acted by the track and at this point they do exert great leverage but against that you will find that there are, at that point, more balls exerting great downforce on the left (though at a shorter radius).  If there was some way to increase the nymber of balls on the right then it would work but then there would be no space for them when they get to the left.  Same old, same old problem.

In sum, the forces balance out.

Dellemann

prajna, thanks for your sim !
than the problem is the ramp ?
Where is the "resultat direction" ?

here the pic (the lines red and green are the sum of the distance to the axis.)

Mani

prajna

These red arrows show the total force.  I think the resultant direction is at right angles to these arrows.  Where the arrows are short the force will be greater and where they are long it will be less (i.e. you need to invert the values.)  I hope this helps.