Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity Does Not Exist!

Started by Nink, November 28, 2014, 09:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nink

@Rods Cool:  "Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

rods

Yep, but I'm not interested in moving the world, just want to move the lever at speed.

forest

What I'm trying to say is that todays marvels  are tomorrow common used tools ;-)
Example : If somebody once invent a black plate and this black plate is capturing sun rays not just visible but in all spectrum and generate tremendous amount of electricity per square meter you would say it's a hoax, but soon after scientific papers it become obvious tool. Point of view is changed everyday...
I would not be surprised if soon scientists prove we are not generating even a single watt of electricity....all is coming to us from sun and we only use "lens" to capture more...
So, yes oveunity is not possible because every device has looses, but we can build devices like heat pump acting on natural electricity...

Nink

Completely agree will continue to get closer to 100%'efficiency but we will never achieve 101%

myenergetic

Quote from: rods on December 02, 2014, 03:57:33 PM
I agree, Overunity is impossible, BUT, Mechanical advantage is easy.I have a lever inside a frame. The fulcrum is 2" from the end of the lever which is connected to a homebuilt crankshaft, on the crankshaft I have a 14" diameter 40lb flywheel. the total length of the lever is 50" This results in a mechanical of 25-1, what I need to do is attach a motor to the long end of the lever to keep it moving around 100 times per minute. Any ideas would be welcome, The intent is to belt drive a 40 kw generator from  the crankshaft.
Yes it will work. I can move the lever by hand to get 50 rpms on the crankshaft with only 1-2 lbs of pressure on the lever, also 5 lbs of lift on the lever generates over 100 lbs of torque on the end of the crankshaft.

Hi rods

You seem to be well aware of what you are claiming!!!

Please see the link and help this poor guy who spent most of his saving in your Mechanical easy advantage idea. :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmXBebQzMyQ

jj