Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Brovin Kacher

Started by John.K1, December 14, 2014, 03:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John.K1

I decided to start this thread and to dedicate it just to Mr Brovin and to experiments with his device(s).

John.K1

I was playing today a bit with the Kacher. I just putted three coils on ferrite bar. All three coils same length and as om the picture below.
One side coil forms a feedback and he other end coil forms LC tank circuit.  My input was around 2.6V @ 0.4A.  Normally I am getting dumping wave form. But when approached the other ferite rod right next to this set up, the wave form changed in to the growing shape. 
Not sure If I can do something with hat, more to experiment. Just wanted to share some findings.

d3x0r

(sorry to mix this with grenade instead of just kacher :/ )
I have a set of like 12 coils that are all about the same inuctance... should be able to get them all near resonance...

I blew up another 3 transistors :(
I have a 2n3055.  I am able (now) to get 1.43Mhz resonance on other coils also...

Today (during the day) when I tried to get it to work the same way to allow the high resonance; it would drop into a 35Khz output; that looked like a square wave on the grenade... well it was definately a square wave on the collector and base *boggle* high resistance... I dunno if I've partially blown this transistor which is why it was where it was...

avoid discharging the output cap on the grenade rapidly; this can result in a back-spike to the kacher if direct coupled.... that's how I've blown up most of them... I feel a 5V zener on the base is a good thing to add... seems transistors lasted longer as long as I had that... it doesn't have to be big if you're at low power... but rarely does my base really go above 4V; unless driving with a high input voltage (27+V) and this also protects it from under voltage; several transistors go negative on the base  (not really sure if this capacitance should maybe be increased, and keep the negative dip?  Where does it go? Does it get wasted?  Seems input power goes down when the negative dip isn't there... recovery into low side is better?)

Is it allowed to call a kacher an exciter from time to time?  GBLuer exciter is exactly the same; except the transistor chosen and the resistances used...

http://overunity.com/8977/gbluerslayer-exiter/msg257355/#msg257355

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Build-a-Slayer-Exciter/  (this has just a diode; a zener would protect overvoltage)  (I guess maybe could use a couple LEDs instead)

Google image search; gbluer exciter

*sorry I'm already expecting a no; when really the only choice is 'of course' so go ahead and say no and I'll not mention it again * :)
----
Yay that saved to post :)  database was crashed earlier...
*sigh* nothing working again...

Also think that pancake style coils would work well as primary/secondary variation... mine weren't secured well and have come apart :/

John.K1

Quote from: d3x0r on December 15, 2014, 03:30:57 AM

I blew up another 3 transistors :(
I have a 2n3055....

I also use 3055 tranzistors and also blew several of them yesterday :)  Some sound from my coil gradually increasing and- gone :)

As I have my Kacher on the ferite rod, I wondender how big role plays here the magnetic propagation delay.  There is some study made by Steorn - the Irish company who publicly presented some OU device several years back and than they got quiet :) 
Some of their finding in the pfd enclosed.

John.K1