Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenz free generator + a different pulse motor!

Started by life is illusion, December 21, 2014, 06:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

life is illusion

Hello  gyulasun :)

I edited the pic, I hope its better now. And thank you very much for explaining the details to me. I have been scratching my head about this for a long time and now I finally understand it :D Thanks a lot! But do you see any problems in the generator side? If yes, could you please be kind and tell me about those as well? :) I just wanna learn and I appreciate any guidance and help very much :)

Best Regards
Sam

dieter

So let me get this straight, you guys say the current "flows" forward while the voltage was inverted?

Wow. Then those guys who use diodes to protect circuits from being destroyed by BEMF kickbacks must be fools. I mean, what is voltage without current? Or does the current also "flow" against the voltage in semiconductors? Does the current have anything to do with the voltage at all?

It must be the same when I go to the left and my shadow turns right. Silly is he who thinks reversing the electrical polarity will also reverse the electromagnetical polarity :D

To be honest, this contradicts everything I have read, learned and experienced. I am getting to a point where I see wikipedia as a giantic disinformation tool. Sorry guys.

BorisKrabow

Revese Lenz  :)  ...   If the load is connected to the coil, the coil is approached to the magnet occurs
     braking according to Lenz's rule. And if the coil is filled with the magnetic field of the opposite
     sign, when approaching a magnet following the rule of Lenz will accelerate! and acceleration
     will be greater, the more energy will be removed from the coil ! This occurs because
     interaction with different magnetic poles in the field coil decreases. this leads
     change the direction of the current in the coil to the opposite compared to the classical case,
     which leads to an acceleration of the generator rotor. This principle is : Kromrey ,
      Ecklin.....

gyulasun

Hello Dieter,

Please try to understand what I wrote. From the moment of the current switch-off the coil becomes a generator and the polarity of instanteneous peak (or spike) voltage will be just the opposite polarity to the input voltage which caused the input current. And this reverse polarity peak voltage can only drive a current in the same direction via the load which closes the coil circuit.
What you mention on the protecting diodes, it is okay because if you check the direction of a protecting diode in parallel with a relay coil for instance, the anode of the diode is connected to the negative point of the coil when the other end of the coil receives the input positive polarity of a battery, ok? The diode is reverse biased for the input battery voltage but the spike created right after the current switch-off will forward-bias the diode which is in parallel with the coil, right?

Study the schematic I modified for Sam and understand first the polarity of the input and the induced voltages (induced by the field collapse) across the coil and then think of the coil as the remaining generator in a closed circuit after the input current switched off.  The two current directions will be the same.   

Gyula

life is illusion

Ooooouki douki :D

I trimmed the video and took out the pulse motor part :D So now lets see what can we take out of the generator side ;)

I'm so glad I learned about my mistake. Thanks a lot Tinman and Gyula, I really appreciate it :) <3

Best Regards
Sam