Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reboot: Is the "delayed Lenz effect" real or just a misunderstanding?

Started by MileHigh, December 22, 2014, 03:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: MarkE on December 23, 2014, 12:03:57 PM
Synchro1 you keep repeating this claim.  The claim is false.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/electric/farlaw.html

Induction is an electromagnetic phenomenon.
As seen above induction is necessary in order to have a situation where Lenz' Law is applicable.
Ergo Lenz' Law describes an aspect of an electromagnetic phenomenon.
Ergo any reference to Lenz must reference electromagnetics.

This is very fundamental.  There is no give.

You'e just full of crap.

MarkE

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 23, 2014, 11:43:48 AM
One thing that I think is happening is that most of the devices and circuits that are supposed to show the effects that are attributed to DLE are actually so inefficient that the usual tests might be just "running on inefficiency" if you know what I mean.

My "garden hose" example tries to illustrate what I mean. Say you are in the back yard with your garden hose, on full blast, and you have a sensitive flowmeter attached to the nozzle. You're spraying your garden, the sidewalk, over the fence etc. like mad, at full power, and you take a reading on the flowmeter. Now someone comes along with a bucket and collects some of the overspray. Does the flowmeter reading change? Of course it doesn't. Now the person pours the water in the bucket onto the garden where it belongs... so you are getting more water to the garden than before. Does the flowmeter reading change?
Get it? Running on inefficiency.

There is a belief, it seems, that simply shorting an output coil provides the "heaviest" load on a generator system. This may not be true.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_power_transfer_theorem
This sort of situation happens frequently:  A fundamentally inefficient process is used as a reference.  A variable is changed and presto there is better overall efficiency.  When the source of inefficient operation is a shunt regulator then the change in the output is not detected by the input.  A shunt regulator can be configured to load an input with a constant load, while delivering a variable output.  Another analogy is controlling the motion of a vehicle by maintaining constant throttle and varying control over the brakes.  Power from the engine goes into heating the brakes or accelerating the car / overcoming friction and aerodynamic losses.  Even though the engine load can be arranged to be very steady, this is a very inefficient way to run a car.

You are also absolutely correct that minimum load impedance rarely means most externally delivered power.  It often means the most internally dissipated power.  In the simple DC case:  Given a source with an internal resistance RSOURCE and an external load with impedance RLOAD  the maximum load current occurs when RLOAD approaches zero.  However, that means that almost all the source voltage appears across RSOURCE, and therefore almost all power is dissipated in RSOURCE.

MarkE

Quote from: synchro1 on December 23, 2014, 12:19:42 PM
You'e just full of crap.
If so then you should be able to refute my statements using verifiable facts.

synchro1

Quote from: MarkE on December 23, 2014, 12:47:25 PM
If so then you should be able to refute my statements using verifiable facts.
Everybody knows you jerks are just a couple of clowns. Lenz's law has nothing to do with DLE. The effect should be termed Magnetic core delayed Lenz effect.

synchro1

No one can make heads nor tails out of anything you monkeys say. You grifters have been running a "Back Alley Shell and Pea Game" the enire time for your "Tar Sand" payolla group. Your're completely shameless about trying to dupe the learners. I refuse to let you get away with it.

What I need help with is to determine what effect magnets have on core viscosity and phase lag. All you three have done is side track this branch of research. Last year this time, Milehigh bombed in on my Conradelectro magnet core coil test and caused a serious problem. Nothing meaningfull has taken place in the meantime.