Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reboot: Is the "delayed Lenz effect" real or just a misunderstanding?

Started by MileHigh, December 22, 2014, 03:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on December 26, 2014, 06:11:56 AM
With the appropriate material selection, yes one can introduce substantial delay in the propagation of the magnetic field along the length of a pole piece.  If one places pick-up coils at the far end of the pole piece, the induced signal will be delayed.   Along with the delay comes substantial loss.
Well this is interesting,but i have just found the reverse. I have been setting up a test bed generator system to test many different configuration's,and have just found out that the coil furtherest away can in actual fact be leading in phase ???. Im not sure why this is,but it is.I am using 1 ferite C core with the primary coil rapped around it,and a second C core the same that forms a D core. The coil on the D core is leading in phase to that of the coil on the C core that the magnets pass through.

Below is a pic of the setup(1st pic)
2nd pic is of the two coils and two C core's.
1st scope shot is with a 10 ohm load(resistor) across the secondary coil(back coil furtherest away from the rotor). This is the yellow trace. The primary coil(one nearest to the rotor) has a 100 ohm resistor across it at all times,and this is the blue trace on the scope.
2nd scope shot is with a 100 ohm load(resistor) across the secondary coil.

So who here can tell me why the secondary coil is leading in phase to that of the primary coil?. Why is there a phase lag on the coil closest to the magnet's?How is the magnetic field phase being delayed in the primary when it is that coil that is closest to the magnets on the rotor?.

MarkE

tinman

TinselKoala

Quote from: tinman on December 26, 2014, 07:13:10 AM
TK,as you have no load on either resistor,you will only be measureing voltage,not current. The resistors must be under load to see if there is a delay between the current flow in either resistor.

Not true.
There is a small current flowing through the test resistor, through the probe's voltage divider, through the scope's input impedance, to ground. Use the 1x probe setting, for even more current flow.

tinman

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 26, 2014, 08:07:48 AM
Not true.
There is a small current flowing through the test resistor, through the probe's voltage divider, through the scope's input impedance, to ground. Use the 1x probe setting, for even more current flow.
Extreemly light wouldnt you say?
I will show you what i mean tomorrow by way of a video.