Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reboot: Is the "delayed Lenz effect" real or just a misunderstanding?

Started by MileHigh, December 22, 2014, 03:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

There is no direct way to do it of course so we need to think about an alternative.

All that we need is a box (real or hypothetical) that has two input pipes and two output pipes.  The input pipes will accept high-flow-rate/low pressure water and the output pipes will output low-flow-rate/high pressure water.  In theory the water inlet can drive a primary real physical gear with teeth.  That gear is meshed with a secondary gear that drives the output pump that produces the low-flow-rate/high pressure water.

What's certainly more important is to understand that the flow rate and pressure of the water can track the current and voltage in a circuit.  Equally important is the energy dynamics will be the same.

Similar idea for a transistor.  You have a device with two input pipes and an output pipe.  The "base pipe" will control a valve that connects between the collector pipe and the emitter pipe.  It will all really work in real life if you can construct a three-pipe box that does that.

MileHigh

MarkE

Quote from: Mister Caribbean Roots on December 30, 2014, 03:08:36 PM
Yep, i've seen Thane Heins videos and know what you're saying and i also agree with you on this... :)
Personally i don't think this is enough to get OU...never said or write it but i do think that it is a nice way to get some inside idea of how and what... ;)
I did write enough on how to get this in simple and many ways once one mix the basic ingredients properly... ;D

All the extra drag is a real no no even if the conventional generators have that problem to and that's why they are all engine driven...  :'(

Edit: the way Thane went about it is what i don't think is the way but the whole speed up under load is very nice indeed... ;D
There are both similarities and big differences between an engine or some other device driving a system and modulating a load such that it dissipates more or less power under some condition.  Under no load, faster or slower is really of little consequence because no useful work is being done. 

synchro1

Quote from: MarkE on December 30, 2014, 03:46:28 PM
There are both similarities and big differences between an engine or some other device driving a system and modulating a load such that it dissipates more or less power under some condition. Under no load, faster or slower is really of little consequence because no useful work is being done.

JLN makes it clear; "No Load" no "DLE'.

How the Delayed Lenz Effect (DLE) can be observed ?

•In the case of the motors/generators, the increase of the turn rate is produced by the DLE when the devices are loaded,

•In the case of solid state generator or special transformers (i.e. the Thane C. Heins' Bitt) , a drop of the input power is observed when a load is connected at the output.

•In the case of the generators, the increase of the turn rate is produced by the DLE when the devices are loaded above a critical minimum frequency. Below the critical minimum frequency the DLE coil will produce deceleration as per any conventional Lenz generator coil. Coil frequency dictates coil impedance which is a critical factor in producing generator DLE and on-load system acceleration.

The greater the load i.e. the closer it is to a dead short (an infinite number of resistors connected in parallel) the greater the DLE produced and the more system acceleration will be produced.

•The DLE can also be used to produce an unbalance (sink effect) between the outside (i.e the Earth ground) and the load, this is the case of the Tariel Kapanadze generator...

MarkE

Quote from: synchro1 on December 30, 2014, 04:31:16 PM
JLN makes it clear; "No Load" no "DLE'.

How the Delayed Lenz Effect (DLE) can be observed ?

•In the case of the motors/generators, the increase of the turn rate is produced by the DLE when the devices are loaded,

•In the case of solid state generator or special transformers (i.e. the Thane C. Heins' Bitt) , a drop of the input power is observed when a load is connected at the output.

•In the case of the generators, the increase of the turn rate is produced by the DLE when the devices are loaded above a critical minimum frequency. Below the critical minimum frequency the DLE coil will produce deceleration as per any conventional Lenz generator coil. Coil frequency dictates coil impedance which is a critical factor in producing generator DLE and on-load system acceleration.

The greater the load i.e. the closer it is to a dead short (an infinite number of resistors connected in parallel) the greater the DLE produced and the more system acceleration will be produced.

•The DLE can also be used to produce an unbalance (sink effect) between the outside (i.e the Earth ground) and the load, this is the case of the Tariel Kapanadze generator...
That's pretty much just all signs of reduced power coupling.    I contend that the best device in this class is a device with no coupling at all.

synchro1

Quote from: MarkE on December 30, 2014, 05:18:51 PM
That's pretty much just all signs of reduced power coupling.    I contend that the best device in this class is a device with no coupling at all.

Once again your trying to pass complete nonsense off as sagacious wisdom. The best no coupling device is between your ears.