Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reboot: Is the "delayed Lenz effect" real or just a misunderstanding?

Started by MileHigh, December 22, 2014, 03:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: MarkE on December 30, 2014, 11:39:05 PM
Unfortunately for you the "false claim" that you allege I make is backed up by solid physics.  You are free to refute to try and falsify my conventional position with an appropriate experiment:  Show actual energy production from your misnomer "Lenz delay".

Gotoulc just got through doing that!

MarkE

Quote from: synchro1 on December 31, 2014, 07:53:13 AM
Gotoulc just got through doing that!
Actually he did not.  If you labor under the misconception that he demonstrated energy production you are free to say where you think you saw such a thing.

synchro1

Quote from: MarkE on December 31, 2014, 11:05:20 AM
Actually he did not.  If you labor under the misconception that he demonstrated energy production you are free to say where you think you saw such a thing.

What about Gotoluc? You're contradicting what he said took place. Who are you to stage yourself in as knowing better than Luc what actually took place? Luc's not an untrained beginner. Myself along with alot of other people have to ask what kind of authority you pretend you have to act like your more important then Luc. We're over here taking a close look at you. I caught you saying some really stupid things. You have a tendancy to venture into areas where you're not that knowlegable, then you start slinging it like crazy to worm your way out. What motivates you to act that strange? Why not pay Luc the respect he deserves, instead of running him down like some kind of incompetent? You're the one who comes up looking stupid! How long's it going to take before you wise up to yourself? 

MarkE

Quote from: synchro1 on December 31, 2014, 02:10:57 PM
What about Gotoluc? You're contradicting what he said took place. Who are you to stage yourself in as knowing better than Luc what actually took place? Luc's not an untrained beginner. Myself along with alot of other people have to ask what kind of authority you pretend you have to act like your more important then Luc. We're over here taking a close look at you. I caught you saying some really stupid things. You have a tendancy to venture into areas where you're not that knowlegable, then you start slinging it like crazy to worm your way out. What motivates you to act that strange? Why not pay Luc the respect he desearves, instead of running him down like some kind of incompetant? You're the one who comes up looking stupid! How long's it going to take before you wise up to yourself?
First you need to establish that he claims he is producing energy.  Please point to where he does that.

synchro1

Quote from: MarkE on December 31, 2014, 02:17:19 PM
First you need to establish that he claims he is producing energy.  Please point to where he does that.

He locked his thread down. Apparently you failed to follow it.