Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERO INPUT, 10 degrees thermal output...Yes,...genuine free energy

Started by TheoriaApophasis, December 22, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Quote frm tinselkoala:
'Since the claimant has not reported the necessary details of the "experiment", or rather demonstration, and since he refuses to do, or rather to _report_,  any of the control experiments that various people have suggested, it is possible to come up with all kinds of alternate explanations for the data from the long-exposure FLIR imagery. For example, maybe the demonstration was conducted shortly after casting the bismuth sphere, and it is simply still warm from the casting, or from manual handling, or from eddy currents induced by waving the magnet around near the bismuth sphere. However, the most plausible explanation is that the shiny sphere is simply showing specular reflection of other heat sources in the vicinity, like the FLIR imager itself, or the claimant's forehead. I have provided links to references that demonstrate and explain this specular reflection phenomenon in some detail, even one that comes from the manufacturer of FLIR imagers quite like the one the claimant has apparently used to make the long-exposure images of the bismuth ball. Did you notice that you can see a similar, smaller, bright spot on the corner of the magnet itself, in the FLIR imagery from the claimant?  You can see that, other than the specular reflection on the corner, the magnet is uniform in temperature according to the image. But the bismuth sphere is NOT, it shows exactly the same nonuniform falsecolor profile across its diameter that one would expect from a specular reflection off a sphere, rather than the uniform color of an object that was actually hotter than its surroundings.
Navigation'

End quote

You could be right,OR you could be wrong and kenny has unwittingly stumbled onto something else here.freshly cast bismuth is quite mirror-like and will,like most shiny metals,reflect far infrared radiation.if you have a near-perfect hollow mirror-sphere,will not all those ambient infrared rays be focused onto a centre-point somewhere in the middle?in violation of 2lot? There's a thread tucked away here somewhere from a few years back where a guy did similar measurements with a metalic cone-mirror and found a definite hotspot in the focal point,well above ambient temp.we may here have internal infrared reflection and focusing of ambient heat,a perpetuum mobilum.it should work with a near perfect aluminum sphere too,if I'm right

profitis

I would like somebody to take an infra-shot at precisely the top open part of a thermos flask staring direct downward.I will bet that there will be a temperature differential there in middlish

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: profitis on December 25, 2014, 07:42:56 PM
I would like somebody to take an infra-shot

the rest of these lazy keyboard jockey worthless fucks dont "DO" anything.

they lip flap and tell you why something they NEVER DID, and NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT, is "wrong" , etc etc.

theyre cute and amusing.

profitis

So true kenny.lets see if they get off their butts and rule out a 2lot violation here.