Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Where is the 1 watt TPU topic?

Started by gotoluc, December 22, 2014, 09:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madeo

Oh, that is very interesting video .... Where can we get schematics for this? I for one would like to replicate it and see if it works.  It looks simple enough that can be built relatively easy, but without knowing the working principle and the schematics, it would take years to figure it out.

Hoppy

Yes, its tiresome keep seeing this type of 'strip-down' video where everything is not actually stripped down, dissected and examined.  ::)

MarkE

Quote from: Madeo on December 23, 2014, 02:25:22 AM
Oh, that is very interesting video .... Where can we get schematics for this? I for one would like to replicate it and see if it works.  It looks simple enough that can be built relatively easy, but without knowing the working principle and the schematics, it would take years to figure it out.
I can draw you a schematic that will work just as well as the demonstration.  It won't be over unity anymore than that demonstration was.

Madeo

I am certain you have the Joule Thief or something similar in mind. I can do the same thing with super caps and Joule thief circuity,  no problem. It'll take me less than an hour to put it together. However, i am interested if the Akula device truly works as advertised. It appears to be simple enough that I can try on my spare time without killing myself like I did with Bedini pulse motors.

I do not like to talk negatively on something, unless I have tried it myself like the Bedini garbage that I spent countless hours of work  , if the device itself is just plain obvious that it is a scam (ie.  WITTS) ,  or if someone else credible have already replicated it and failed.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Madeo on December 23, 2014, 04:27:18 AM
I am certain you have the Joule Thief or something similar in mind. I can do the same thing with super caps and Joule thief circuity,  no problem. It'll take me less than an hour to put it together. However, i am interested if the Akula device truly works as advertised. It appears to be simple enough that I can try on my spare time without killing myself like I did with Bedini pulse motors.

I do not like to talk negatively on something, unless I have tried it myself like the Bedini garbage that I spent countless hours of work  , if the device itself is just plain obvious that it is a scam (ie.  WITTS) ,  or if someone else credible have already replicated it and failed.

There are various old threads on the forum where people have been working with schematics for some of the dozen or so other devices that Akula/Ruslan/Stivep have posted, claiming they self-run.  Even with schematics, nobody has been able to duplicate the _self running_ performance. However in every case simple trickery can be used to provide this self-running. For example one of the devices used four potentiometers, with their _cases_ soldered into the circuit, seemingly without any logical reason. Unless, that is, the cases had batteries inside them instead of the guts of the pots. Then soldering the cases in makes perfect sense.
I myself "replicated" one of the circuits for which they posted scopeshots. I was able to reproduce the exact scope traces that they posted... but of course the device would not self-run. However, simply replacing one of the capacitors with a faked cap containing a couple of tiny batteries would make it _look like_ it was self-running. 
I don't think they have posted scope traces for their devices since then.
Now, I believe that you can examine critically the whole of the Akula story and decide for yourself, without wasting a lot of time as you did on the Bedini work. The very fact that there are _so many different_ gadgets from these people ... yet nobody has been able to reproduce any self running, even though they have schematics  ... should tell you something very significant. I call it "Violation of Conservation of Miracles." They should have stopped with two or three different gadgets, that would have been perhaps a lot more believable. Also, Ruslan made a big error when he showed us around the _commercial radio station_ where he works. Some of the early devices are tuned circuits that would probably work just fine to light up their LEDs -- within the near field of a big broadcast radio station antenna.

By all means, build this one if you can find a schematic. I'd do so myself, as soon as a circuit diagram turns up. I may make a version anyway, according to my own thoughts about the circuit.  You'll probably find that it will "work" for a few seconds, and it will work for much much longer if you fake the capacitor as I suspect has been done.

If you are interested, here is the "replication" I made, that makes the identical scope traces that they showed, using the same components assembled according to a schematic that allegedly represented their demonstrated circuit (with a couple of errors corrected) ... but does not self-run in spite of that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHAc7kDY4-w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn8kadM61jw
Below I've attached the scopeshot they posted, and then one from my replication:
(The "50v/div" on the Akula shot has been shown to be due to them using a 1x probe setting while the scope is told that it is a 10x probe, we have images from them to prove this)