Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Where is the 1 watt TPU topic?

Started by gotoluc, December 22, 2014, 09:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Hi Stefan and all,

I see there is a new video which Overunity.com is presenting but I see no topic of discussion for it?

Here is the video in case you don't know what I'm talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cqk7fijGG8

What is going on and will this be shared for replication?

Thanks

Luc

d3x0r

certainly deserves it's own thread... need some good reverse engineers :)  Never see the bottom of the board; lots of guesswork...

MarkE

That demonstration is extremely weak.  The led loads are perhaps a few mW.  That is easily within the range of just the visible capacitors driving the LEDs through a voltage regulator.  Connectivity through the toroid can be used by the circuit as an on-off.

TinselKoala

Oh come on, where is your imagination?  The electrolytic capacitor can could be gutted and stuffed with 3 or 4 3-volt button cells in parallel. These, combined with a simple Joule Thief boost oscillator circuit, could keep the LEDs lit for many hours. And looking at the bottom of the board would not reveal anything. The coil can complete the connection, and even act as the inductor in the JT circuit. Or a tiny inductor looking like a resistor could be used. A simple logic circuit can make the latching power-on function, so that the system would not start lighting the LEDs until some external connection to a "startup" supply is made; then the startup supply could be disconnected and the system will stay on. The LEDs aren't as bright in Stuttgart as they were back home because even with highly efficient JT boost circuits the batteries do eventually run down. The components we see on the board are entirely consistent with my hypothesis. The disassembly of the coil is a great Red Herring; note how he "casually" pushes the board aside so you don't have to worry about it any more. No tests are performed that could rule out the batteries-in-the-can trick, which I believe Akula has used before several times. Take a pair of diagonal cutting pliers and move towards the board with them, threatening to cut the capacitors apart, and watch Akula freak absolutely out.

It is trivially easy to take an electrolytic capacitor apart without damaging the case and replace the guts with batteries. It is trivially easy to make a circuit, battery powered, that starts up by making a connection, either with an external startup supply or just a shorting jumper or switch. It is trivially easy to make a Joule Thief circuit that will run a dozen LEDs for a long time on some tiny button cells. And, obviously, it is trivially easy to fool gullible observers who do not know how to examine claims like these critically.

MarkE

TK I don't know if you were addressing me or not.  I agree with you completely.  The demonstration could have been done any of the ways that you listed.  For the relatively short run times shown even an unaltered capacitor would work.  One filled with SR-10/E76 cells as you suggest would be able to run for a very long time.