Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just an Observation from a new member

Started by clixbits, December 22, 2014, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floor

tinman

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 25, 2014, 03:53:26 AM
Good post Tinman, I agree.

Merry Christmas.

Bill
Thanks Bill,and merry xmas to you as well.

Brad

dieter

They should instead follow the example of dieter and Madeo and post on-topic personal attacks, incoherent, self-debunking rants and conspiracy theories.

(Peace.)
I think the use of the term "conspiracy theories" is expressing a lot. Some people make fun of the persecuted, the stalked, the killed, by calling them crackpots.

But fact is, one is eighter very stupid and can't see what's going on in terms of a global conspiracy, or he pretends that there is no such thing because he is a part of it, or he knows it is true and may or may not openly speak about it.

It is not the governent, it is them who took over the government, as well as the cartells, including health,, food, energy, military and media that they control.

The good people out there who are not part of the conspiracy know that I speak the truth because they sense the lies whenever they open a newspaper.

Bush my ass. That's a hard fact. It's a sect. Not just coincedently some Trolls, but organised and highly motivated gang stalking. I don't know how they communicate, but it is very much like in the movie "They live" by John Carpender. Only this is for real.

If you think I personally insulted people because I mentioned that they personally insulted people, as if weight problems are proof for fraud, then it is you who selfdebunked himself very profoundly and coherently and what not.

Peace for those who deserve it.

Floor

Thanks  Dieter

I really apreciate your point of view.
But one can not beat the devil at his own game, epsecially in his own back yard.
Especcially Not, by sinking to his level.

Some people are going to see things this way "It's my job to make these people see the truth, and understand these things"

Understand, you and I are didn't come here to make this same mistake our selves, did we ?

Well, maybe once in a while,  Ha Ha

Paece brother
                    and thanks for all your integrity and good work

floor

Pirate88179

Quote from: dieter on December 25, 2014, 09:48:39 PM

It is not the governent, it is them who took over the government, as well as the cartells, including health,, food, energy, military and media that they control.

Now this I agree with 100%.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen