Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just an Observation from a new member

Started by clixbits, December 22, 2014, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Why do folks continue to post free energy examples that have been proven to be frauds and/or hoaxes?

Take the Japanese car that "runs on water" on Youtube.  Hello, it is a Youtube video.  If you look at other Youtube videos about this vehicle, it is an admitted hoax.  Big oil did not shut them down...it never existed.  The other examples given are also bogus and have been admitted to be so, or proven to be so.

Please do some research when offering up these poor examples of "proven" free energy devices pulled from the market by big oil.

I am surprised that no one mentioned the computer fan on Youtube that runs using only neo mags.  Oh, it also needs a hidden button cell battery and a small reed switch as well as was admitted by the poster of that video.  Still, that video crops up now and then as "PROOF" that free energy exists.

It is fine to be optimistic, I try to be, but it is not fine to be a hapless dupe.  (I try to avoid that)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

dieter

Only because there are some hoaxes does not mean it's always a hoax. It takes some experience to recognize a hoax. Just like to recognize pathological critizism. Like when somebody asks how heat excess in LENR was verified, ignoring 17'000 reproductions.

The brothers wright were already flying around quite some time when established science was still totally convinced that heavier-than-air-flight is physically impossible. Establishment is dogmatic to a degree that is delusional. At the cost of mankinds progress.

Peace

Pirate88179

Quote from: dieter on December 24, 2014, 06:20:48 PM
Only because there are some hoaxes does not mean it's always a hoax. It takes some experience to recognize a hoax. Just like to recognize pathological critizism. Like when somebody asks how heat excess in LENR was verified, ignoring 17'000 reproductions.

The brothers wright were already flying around quite some time when established science was still totally convinced that heavier-than-air-flight is physically impossible. Establishment is dogmatic to a degree that is delusional. At the cost of mankinds progress.

Peace

Please read some books on the Wright Brothers as your above statement is not correct.  I get your point however, and, of course, that is why I am here.  The problem is that too many folks here see something on Youtube that they want to believe is true, and buy it hook, line and sinker, without any research or replication attempts on their own.

What I try to do is, after seeing something "fantastic" on Youtube, is to read down the comments section a bit.  More often than not, there is a comment like:
"He admits this is a hoax, see his video here...(see link)"  I watch the linked video and...sure enough, the guy explains how he fooled us.

Then, 1 year later, you will see someone post a link to the first video and swears it works and anyone that disagrees with this "working" device is a paid agent of Big Oil, or whatever.  When you point out the link to the second video where the guy admits it was a hoax, they then say he was forced to admit that or he was going to jail, or whatever.

I am just asking that folks use a little common sense and realize that if/when someone builds a device that overturns known laws, it demands scrupulous proof and measurements and also many replications.  Most of the time these guys demand that we prove it does NOT work.  I mean, come on.

I always liked TK's ..."Pink unicorn in my back yard" scenario.  If we question the unicorn's existence, he says for us to prove it is not there.  See?  He was illustrating the fact that extraordinary claims require/demand extraordinary proof.  Not the other way around.

Merry Christmas,

Bill

PS  The US military was working on a heavier than air flying machine at the time the Wrights were doing their research.  If they thought it was impossible, then why were they working on this?  The Wrights developed the air foil and wing warping which allowed the first flight that they made.  They also created the first wind tunnel to test air foils.  Octave Chanualt was actually spying on the Wrights at Kitty Hawk, and taking back info to the military but, the Wrights got there first.  The point was that the Wrights, and the US Military (aided by their scientists) thought heavier than air flight possible or, they would not have been working on it.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on December 24, 2014, 10:19:04 AM
Madeo
I don't know about Meyer and Geet or the other things you mention,but I would like to  know about Tesla and Wardenclyffe ,I suppose I will take an old friend up on an offer,,maybe next time I go down to Long island .
He grew up with Stamford White's kids and Grand Kids ,they were Neighborhood friends and would discuss the Wardenclyffe tower over dinner. {for which Stamford was the Architect ]
all kinds of plans and things flying around too...

maybe a visit to that family will be good...
or maybe the resident teacher know's all about Wardenclyffe and the fraudster Tesla??
MH
quick grab the Cape and mask....
save us poor ignorant Morons from spending all our Money   ::)

Mark E, here are some other fellows that played with "WATER AS FUEL"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8PbdymGFk8

sigh...we Know how disingenuous the Japanese culture is...

NOT !!

thx
Chet
Chet, water is not fuel.  Anyone claiming that it is fuel is making a false claim. 

Water injection systems have been around for ages in various engines to among other things reduce peak temperatures and increase cylinder pressure.  The water itself is not fuel.

forest

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 24, 2014, 06:39:05 PM
Please read some books on the Wright Brothers as your above statement is not correct.  I get your point however, and, of course, that is why I am here.  The problem is that too many folks here see something on Youtube that they want to believe is true, and buy it hook, line and sinker, without any research or replication attempts on their own.

What I try to do is, after seeing something "fantastic" on Youtube, is to read down the comments section a bit.  More often than not, there is a comment like:
"He admits this is a hoax, see his video here...(see link)"  I watch the linked video and...sure enough, the guy explains how he fooled us.

Then, 1 year later, you will see someone post a link to the first video and swears it works and anyone that disagrees with this "working" device is a paid agent of Big Oil, or whatever.  When you point out the link to the second video where the guy admits it was a hoax, they then say he was forced to admit that or he was going to jail, or whatever.

I am just asking that folks use a little common sense and realize that if/when someone builds a device that overturns known laws, it demands scrupulous proof and measurements and also many replications.  Most of the time these guys demand that we prove it does NOT work.  I mean, come on.

I always liked TK's ..."Pink unicorn in my back yard" scenario.  If we question the unicorn's existence, he says for us to prove it is not there.  See?  He was illustrating the fact that extraordinary claims require/demand extraordinary proof.  Not the other way around.

Merry Christmas,

Bill

PS  The US military was working on a heavier than air flying machine at the time the Wrights were doing their research.  If they thought it was impossible, then why were they working on this?  The Wrights developed the air foil and wing warping which allowed the first flight that they made.  They also created the first wind tunnel to test air foils.  Octave Chanualt was actually spying on the Wrights at Kitty Hawk, and taking back info to the military but, the Wrights got there first.  The point was that the Wrights, and the US Military (aided by their scientists) thought heavier than air flight possible or, they would not have been working on it.

Are you trying to say that US military is working on free energy and spying this forum ?  ???