Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Incredible experience ...DIY shunt dc motor

Started by leadsrobot, December 24, 2014, 01:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

@leadsrobot:
QuoteA coil pinball square serves me stator coil. it has a ferrite structure, the turns of the coil are oriented perpendicular to the magnets, In this case, there is no magnetic coupling between the rotor (magnet) and the stator (coil) in the repulsion phase whatsoever for north or south magnets.
(the hen loving north travel the power is off)

It seems to me from this statement that you may actually be using the Core Effect, rather than traditional electromagnetic attraction/repulsion to drive your motor! This would be really nice. But I can't really tell from the description if that is actually the case.

The Core Effect is due to a change in the permeability of the coil core material caused by the current in the coil. This reduces the attraction, both N and S, of any magnet to the core itself, when the current is on. So a core effect motor turns the coil on just as the rotor magnet passes the closest point of approach, so the rotor magnet isn't "dragged back" as much as it moves away. This can easily be mistaken for a "repulsion" but it really isn't. If the motor behaves the same way when the current to the coil is reversed (like with a DPDT switch) then you probably have a Core Effect happening.

Anyway, good luck and I'd love to see a video of your motor running.

leadsrobot

@TinselKoala

Quote"I can't speak about much of your post because I'm not really understanding what you are describing about the "loud noise and the engine jumped net blocked", but I can tell you this much anyway

and suddenly a loud noise the rotor has stopped net and wooden frame and has jumped layer on one side as usual after the battery the engine continues to run at least one minute .

I think I have found a module to retrieve the CEMF / BEMF I would have in ten days,

These Modules can accept instantaneous input voltages ranging from 0.0V to +/-500V AC or DC, and input currents from 1nA to 400mA from energy harvesting sources that produce electrical energy in either a steady or an intermittent and irregular manner with varying source impedances and is then able to supply power from 1.8V to 3.6V