Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

T-(Shaped) Turbine, Which uses Centrifugal Force

Started by Overunityguide, December 24, 2014, 05:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Overunityguide

You need to study about river flow with dikes and you will see a bit more my suggestion. I was in the US Coast Guard and spent 3 years on the Mississippi river. Our job was river navigation. The better you make the water flow. The better the water will work for you and not against you.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Overunityguide

Hi AB Hammer,

That is true for sure... Looking at nature is always a good thing to do. Viktor Schauberger has also spend thousands of hours looking on how salmon where able to swim up river...

But I think that you are probably right about the design of the Stationary Water Break Vanes, they might be a bit more curved to direct the water to the center of the water basin more easily. But I guess for now the only thing I did so far, was to share the conceptual idea...

Overunityguide

A lot of people are asking me how I came up with the Centrifugal Force Figures as being presented in both T-(Shaped) Turbine Images. I am sorry to hear if it wasn't clear in the first place. Please see my 'Centrifugal Force Calculation.png' Attachment, which will have the exact calculation method in it.

Overunityguide

I also found a useful tool for calculating Centrifugal Force online.
it can be found at: http://www.calctool.org/CALC/phys/newtonian/centrifugal
The tool can give you direct results in g or m/s^2

See the Images for the parameters related to the T-(Shaped) Turbine.

Overunityguide

Quote from: telecom on December 26, 2014, 09:30:36 AM
Hi,
in this case can you provide some calculations for the tabletop model of your design.
For example, for it to generate up to 2 kwts by consuming only, say, up to 400 Watts.
What would be the dimensions of such a machine?
Regards
Hi Telecom,

Sorry for the Delay in my Reaction. But to Create a Table Top - Model (depending on the size of your table :) ) I would suggest the following parameters:

(I shouldn't go lower than a 0.5 m Radius and 10 Litre/Second Flow Rate, because then the output power becomes below usable figures)

Parameters:
Rotation Radius 0.5 meter (Feed Pipe/Penstock radius)
Rotation speed 6 rps (Rounds per Second)
Turbine Flow Rate 10 Litre/Second (0.01 m^3/s)

Centrifugal Acceleration: (@ 6 rps and @ 5m)
710.612 (m/s^2) / 2 = 355.306 (m/s^2)

Hydro-Power Calculation for Each Turbine:
1510.05 Watts =  0.85 x 1000 x 0.01 x 355.306 x 0.5

Total Power:
1510.05 x 2 = 3020.10 Watts