Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Advanced and Delayed magnetic field's.

Started by tinman, December 27, 2014, 05:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

The speed of light is not a constant,nor are eletromagnetic waves. Both light and magnetic waves travel slower in a preasurised enviroment,or an enviroment with a gravitational field than they do in a vacume. The very fact that they dont as yet know if photons have mass or not,leaves holes in physics,and these holes are justified by the term !theory and variables! To many unanswered questions in physics. One that really gets the mind thinking is-why is there much more matter than antimatter ,where is the equal in the opposite there?.

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on January 03, 2015, 11:11:47 PM
The speed of light is not a constant,nor are eletromagnetic waves. Both light and magnetic waves travel slower in a preasurised enviroment,or an enviroment with a gravitational field than they do in a vacume. The very fact that they dont as yet know if photons have mass or not,leaves holes in physics,and these holes are justified by the term !theory and variables! To many unanswered questions in physics. One that really gets the mind thinking is-why is there much more matter than antimatter ,where is the equal in the opposite there?.
You are back to arguing from ignorance.

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on January 04, 2015, 12:09:30 AM
You are back to arguing from ignorance.
It is not me that is being ignorant Mark. It is hard for me to take the word or listen to  some one who dosnt know what the actual shape of a magnetic field is around a permanent magnet. Do you know that an electromagnets field shape is a little different to that of a PM-please see the thread magnetic mith's and misconception's.

I would appreciate you carrying out the small task i asked of you on that thread,as i have spent time and money showing you what you wanted to see-although to no avail apparently

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on January 04, 2015, 04:54:25 AM
It is not me that is being ignorant Mark. It is hard for me to take the word or listen to  some one who dosnt know what the actual shape of a magnetic field is around a permanent magnet. Do you know that an electromagnets field shape is a little different to that of a PM-please see the thread magnetic mith's and misconception's.

I would appreciate you carrying out the small task i asked of you on that thread,as i have spent time and money showing you what you wanted to see-although to no avail apparently
Tinman what you are doing is offering a classical logical fallacy that is known as an:  "Argument from ignorance."

As to the magnetic field shape, iron filings do a nice job of mapping out the field.  The figure eight idea is betrayed as false by experiments that have been conducted thousands and thousands of times.

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on January 04, 2015, 05:07:59 AM
Tinman what you are doing is offering a classical logical fallacy that is known as an:  "Argument from ignorance."

As to the magnetic field shape, iron filings do a nice job of mapping out the field.  The figure eight idea is betrayed as false by experiments that have been conducted thousands and thousands of times.
Iron filings are one of the worse things you can use to show a magnetic field,and the reason for that i have explained before. I would like to see an actual magnetic mapping video,insted of countless cartoon pictures showing incorrect field shape of a PM magnet. I will continue this debate on the magnetic miths and misconceptions thread-where it belong's.