Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY =Electricity Multiplier

Started by that-prophet, December 29, 2014, 11:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Sigh. Not again. This person has been posting the same thing for years and will never do any actual building or measurements or experiments. It's useless to ask him for measurements or builds. He will just resort to the same old same old misunderstandings and religious references and there is nothing that anyone can do that will convince him his claims are wrong.  Even if you bothered to set up the system and ran some tests to demonstrate that he's just wrong, he'll just say you aren't praying to the right God or you're too dense to loop a belt around a couple of pulleys or you aren't using the right parts or something. This is a waste of time and bandwidth, it's not even worth arguing with him. And of course he'll _never_ perform any actual tests for himself. 

But we shouldn't be too hard on him, I guess. The idee-fixe delusion is more understandable when his history is taken into consideration.

http://free-energy.yolasite.com/about-us.php

that_prophet

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 14, 2015, 04:36:08 PM
Sigh. Not again. This person has been posting the same thing for years and will never do any actual building or measurements or experiments. It's useless to ask him for measurements or builds. He will just resort to the same old same old misunderstandings and religious references and there is nothing that anyone can do that will convince him his claims are wrong.  Even if you bothered to set up the system and ran some tests to demonstrate that he's just wrong, he'll just say you aren't praying to the right God or you're too dense to loop a belt around a couple of pulleys or you aren't using the right parts or something. This is a waste of time and bandwidth, it's not even worth arguing with him. And of course he'll _never_ perform any actual tests for himself. 

But we shouldn't be too hard on him, I guess. The idee-fixe delusion is more understandable when his history is taken into consideration.

http://free-energy.yolasite.com/about-us.php

I happen to be struggling with an electronic simulator at the moment,
trying to get a working model of this awesome free energy machine that God Shared
I believe that He wishes for this to be priority for me,
it is so simple, and easy to build,
could I ask for help getting a working model of this device out to the world,

http://free-energy.yolasite.com/

evil forces have put up barriers for me at every turn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
THIS WORKS, IT IS SO SIMPLE THAT IT HAS TO WORK

this device generates AC electricity by using mechanics of varying pulley sizes
to multiply rotations, 
generated additional AC electricity by using multiple generators

Free Energy made simple = electricity multiplier using 100cm to 1cm pulleys

Don't believe in God or good + evil forces
Free Energy is so simple,,, that it MUST be hidden by evil forces.

It is simplicity at its best; you simple put the minimal power into a DC motor with a 100cm pulley connected to it, which only has to rotate the once. This large pulley is connected to a belt, strap, rope or even string in a pinch, which is also connected to another small one cm pulley, which rotates 100 times. So you put in the DC power to rotate your input motor only the once, and you get out of this system 100 cycles of AC power. You have just created your first free energy machine, that multiplied your electricity by 50 or 100. If anybody starts complaining about torque being a problem, just think about how smoothly bearings are nowadays, as well as how easily electric motors rotate. You could add ten of these small pulleys, without gaining any sufficient torque, giving you a 1000 power electricity multiplier.

A drawing and better description of how this works is at:
http://free-energy.yolasite.com/

Please believe me + not all of the evil spirits
That are continuously saying, "this won't work"

Free energy is super simple
It has been staring us right in the face
Ever since we discovered how to make AC electricity

How is AC electricity made?
It is simply made by rotating wheels or pulleys
With these wheels connected to an AC motor
Which is easily created, by using a few coils of wires
And rotating them within the field of two opposing magnets

They will try to say what about torque
Torque is not a problem in the slightest,
As electric motors are the easiest to rotate
They have some of the smoothest running bearings

So you could add tens, maybe even hundreds
Of these AC motors, attached to mini pulleys of one cm circumference
On the same belt that you have a DC motor attached to as a drive motor
With a large 100 cm circumference pulley or even larger
So you only have to input enough electricity to rotate the drive motor one rotation
Then you get 100 cycles of AC electricity out of this system
For every mini pulley with an AC motor attached that you connect to the belt

that_prophet

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 14, 2015, 04:36:08 PM

what about the test that I did with my electric wheelchair = gaining the extra power to go an additional 20 feet up a steep hill, every time I repeated the experiment

that_prophet

Let me describe a simple project:
You have a 100cm circumference pulley attached to a DC motor,
You connect a belt to this large pulley + 10 small 1cm circumference pulleys, 
These mini-pulleys have AC motors/generators attached, (with no load at first)
Now you rotate the large pulley by hand,

This gives you a return of 10 X 100 = 1000 units of AC power
Now,,, try and tell me that this 1000 units of AC electricity,
Does not have enough voltage (electrical pressure)
To rotate your DC motor one time, (all voltage + only a spark of current)

TinselKoala

It DOES NOT WORK and for you to claim that it does, is FALSE. What does your religion say about "bearing false witness" ?

It is useless for you to continue spamming SIX THREADS with your unworkable device (which, by the way, is a member of a class of devices called "Q-Mo-Gens" by Sterling Allan at PESN).
This scheme _does not work_ and if you would just do a few actual experiments of your own, you might come to realize it yourself. In the meantime, just what is your justification for posting the _same things_ in six different threads? Do you think you'll do anything besides annoy people with your spamming of the forum?