Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Problems since the last O.U. Update?

Started by Pirate88179, January 03, 2015, 01:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Is any one else having some trouble on this site since Stefan (our gracious host) did an update about 3-4 weeks ago?

What I am seeing is....I have to log on every time I access the site, even though, I check the box that says.."keep me logged in".

Not a big deal really but there is more....

Almost every time I make a post...I write it...and then hit the post button and I get..."Unable to access the site SMF servers may be busy."  or something like that.

I also get a similar message when just trying to read some posts.  I have tried exiting out and then trying another browser.  I am using Firefox, but then try Chrome, and also IE.  I still get the server is busy message.  Probably 20 times this past week alone.

I am running ad block plus on firefox but have disabled it for this site.  It makes no difference.  I have cookies enabled.  I do not use any add ons on chrome or IE and still get the same message.

My question is...is anyone else seeing this?  Or, is is just me?

Thanks,

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

luc2010

Hi Bill,

like this one?

Best Regards
luc2010

Pirate88179

Quote from: luc2010 on January 03, 2015, 01:54:27 AM
Hi Bill,

like this one?

Best Regards
luc2010

Luc:

Exactly like that.  Do you see this often?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

luc2010

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 03, 2015, 02:01:29 AM
Luc:

Exactly like that.  Do you see this often?

Bill
I thought I was having my own pb.

Sometimes repeated  but not often.

Rgrds
luc2010

CANGAS

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 03, 2015, 01:44:09 AM
Is any one else having some trouble on this site since Stefan (our gracious host) did an update about 3-4 weeks ago?

What I am seeing is....I have to log on every time I access the site, even though, I check the box that says.."keep me logged in".

Not a big deal really but there is more....

Almost every time I make a post...I write it...and then hit the post button and I get..."Unable to access the site SMF servers may be busy."  or something like that.

I also get a similar message when just trying to read some posts.  I have tried exiting out and then trying another browser.  I am using Firefox, but then try Chrome, and also IE.  I still get the server is busy message.  Probably 20 times this past week alone.

I am running ad block plus on firefox but have disabled it for this site.  It makes no difference.  I have cookies enabled.  I do not use any add ons on chrome or IE and still get the same message.

My question is...is anyone else seeing this?  Or, is is just me?

Thanks,

Bill

Yesterday had to manually log in, which scared me until I finally remembered where my password was written down.

Your trouble may, of course, be simply weather in your area. Especially pernicious if you are using dial-up.

Most likely, the snooping MIBs have amped up their surveillance scanners high enough to jam your computer. Happens to me ALL THE TIME. Eventually they will figure out that I am such an idiot that I am harmless and leave me alone. 

Aluminum foil helmets don't seem to work. I may stop using them.

Good luck
CANGAS 130