Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Problems since the last O.U. Update?

Started by Pirate88179, January 03, 2015, 01:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: CANGAS on January 03, 2015, 05:06:05 AM

Yesterday had to manually log in, which scared me until I finally remembered where my password was written down.

Your trouble may, of course, be simply weather in your area. Especially pernicious if you are using dial-up.

Most likely, the snooping MIBs have amped up their surveillance scanners high enough to jam your computer. Happens to me ALL THE TIME. Eventually they will figure out that I am such an idiot that I am harmless and leave me alone. 

Aluminum foil helmets don't seem to work. I may stop using them.

Good luck
CANGAS 130

Thanks, but, I am connected using a broadband connection of 17mbps.  My new computer is up to date and no virus issues.  I too am an idiot but they do not leave me alone either.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

TinselKoala

I have noticed some different behaviour wrt cookies. The "Busy signal" happens at about the same frequency as it has all along for me, it's just the capacity of the server, bandwidth, etc. and I don't think it's unusual or different.  But if I log in from a thread instead of from the "home" page, it seems that the thread and the home page must use different cookies or something, because I can apparently be logged in to a thread but not to the home page, sometimes. And sometimes if I log out on a thread page, I may be still logged on on another thread. Or something. My browser is supposed to delete the login cookie when I close the main page. So I don't actually know if it is only the site that is acting strangely, or if it is a combination of my browser settings and the site's new way of handling the login cookie.
For example, a couple of hours ago I logged in and instead of being taken back to the same thread page or to the home page, I was taken to a _PM_ page where I had been writing a message. That's never happened before.

orbut 3000

My browser displays threads under the address overunity.com and the homepage as www.overunity.com.

www.overunity.com != overunity.com. and that means separate cookies.

Pirate88179

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 03, 2015, 08:12:34 AM
I have noticed some different behaviour wrt cookies. The "Busy signal" happens at about the same frequency as it has all along for me, it's just the capacity of the server, bandwidth, etc. and I don't think it's unusual or different.  But if I log in from a thread instead of from the "home" page, it seems that the thread and the home page must use different cookies or something, because I can apparently be logged in to a thread but not to the home page, sometimes. And sometimes if I log out on a thread page, I may be still logged on on another thread. Or something. My browser is supposed to delete the login cookie when I close the main page. So I don't actually know if it is only the site that is acting strangely, or if it is a combination of my browser settings and the site's new way of handling the login cookie.
For example, a couple of hours ago I logged in and instead of being taken back to the same thread page or to the home page, I was taken to a _PM_ page where I had been writing a message. That's never happened before.

Interesting.

I forgot to mention that, since I have to now log in every time, after I log in it always takes me to the community page and not the home page like it used to.  I have not made any changes to my browser...cookies, etc. since the last update....also, as I mentioned, this is the same no matter what browser I use.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

CANGAS

Just now logged in as a science experiment.

Great Scott! Everything is normal the way it's been for weeks and months. How did that happen?!  :o

Regards
CANGAS 131